Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Resignation

This + Bull shit.. It shouldn't have come to this.

No one has asked why yet. I havent been in the community long...so i dont know if there are rules that say you cant ask exactly why. Am i missing something? Does everyone else just know and since im just a "member" im not in with the cool kids? You know masters are fed before the slaves and all that?

Maybe those that are partly responsible for you leaving should see how much support you have in the clan. Like you said though school is more important.

Ive done so much reading today. Ive read up on all of this and in a frantic search, Ive also learned of P2's first problem and how it was resolved. Which oddly, if i've completely grasped all of it, ended much like this seems to have ended; P2 loses power and someone else gets banned/loses power. So much information to take in at one time...

I know my posts dont mean much as i havent established myself as a valued community member name. But i think everyone here has the same opinion.

It looks like Junzou did what he had to for the better of the community.

The moment you turn over the .com domain to Coinstar, I will HAPPILY step the fuck down.

Which is admirable.

Firstly, thank you Junzou for sticking it to the man. Secondly, The best leaders throw themselves down first. I dont agree with what you had to do, but i think we all understand why it had to be done.

Junzou, if youre ever going to be in Phoenix LET ME KNOW. Im drawn to people of your character. You're good people.

I am really not okay with this. WHO WILL I GIVE BLUMPKINS TO?!?

No, but seriously, this is an emotional time on my 28 day cycle of a bullshit life and I cried. This is seriously effecting my mood swings. PLEASE DON'T GO :'[

At Least your not leaving. Haven't got a chance to know you, but from what people say your cool :P

At least you can rock the Uber Cool L4 tags :D

Guest bloodspatter

I've been lying under the radar for a while with this account- avoiding posting and whatnot... But I must say, Junzou, despite any problems I've ever had with you, this is the most admirable thing I've ever seen anyone do for the clan. You truly care about the well being of the clan, and it sucks to see you stepping down, but thank you.

Mr Clickerson (Zeus.:God)

I've been lying under the radar for a while with this account- avoiding posting and whatnot... But I must say, Junzou, despite any problems I've ever had with you, this is the most admirable thing I've ever seen anyone do for the clan. You truly care about the well being of the clan, and it sucks to see you stepping down, but thank you.

Mr Clickerson (Zeus.:God)

lol banned already

Guest NeverEndingXsin

wow

thanks for all the hardwork junzou

Yeah thanks for all the hard work, for that I <3 you.

But you really enjoyed being a douch with me, didn't you !?!??!

Sign in to follow this