Sign in to follow this  
small1107

What do you hate? Share your rant!!

You know what pisses me off? When Women tell you to put the seat down. What the hell! why cant they put it down themselves, look before. After they're done i should say, "put the seat up" and if tell me they have to sit, ill say i have to stand. Im really tired of the constant complaints of leaveing the seat down when i really dont care. I mean COME ON!!!

I hate it when I get home and the dishwasher is empty but the sink is full.

WTF is that shit?

Edit:

I also hate laptops. They are a pain in the ass to repair, very limited in upgrade potential and shitty to use. I'm on my girlfriend's right now and it takes like 5 minutes to write a post. sometimes it just goes back a page randomly too. very gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Aug 8 2007, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i opened it in a new tab and didnt see what it was till i was 600 spins into. then i watched it for 50 more

Is it a transexual or just regular gays? It kinda looks like there is a vag under the receiver's balls but it might just be his taint.

I don't believe that excuse for a second, btw smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đδπқє @ Aug 20 2007, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Is it a transexual or just regular gays? It kinda looks like there is a vag under the receiver's balls but it might just be his taint.

I don't believe that excuse for a second, btw smile.gif

know what pisses me off? when i pee a thick white discharge comes out. pisses me off so much.

and it is a tranny on top. a tranny celebrity to.