Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Razor23

Application

Guest Razor23

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:3523885

IN GAME NAME: ÃÃ¥rkÇhïckëñ

JCS RECOMMENDATION: None

X-FIRE NAME: DarkChicken23

PREVIOUS CLANS: CTU - Counter Terrorist Unit (Cal O) - Lots more but cant remember names...

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Love the server would like it if i could represent UV.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: WC3 Mod Server

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Darkchicken @ Aug 7 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:3523885

IN GAME NAME: ÃÃ¥rkÇhïckëñ

JCS RECOMMENDATION: None

X-FIRE NAME: DarkChicken23

PREVIOUS CLANS: CTU - Counter Terrorist Unit (Cal O) - Lots more but cant remember names...

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Love the server would like it if i could represent UV.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: WC3 Mod Server

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

Hes a Good Player But Talks Too Much on The Mic .... Hes The Next Peter Pan ... So Im not Voting on this one ;P

I like DarkChicken. Hes a good player, and cool to have around. Although, I do agree with Time. He does talk on the mic a bit too much, at times.

Guest Razor23

Thanks guys good to hear/see ya again i swear we've played before and not just on this wc server hehe maybe cal?

Guest Silent Assassin

Killer this isnt your application thread. You have only been voted NO by one JCS, dont annoy the other 4.

Guest Razor23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 9 2007, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I vote Yes. Even tho he is a bit active on the mic. He isn't the next Peter Pan and he's not immature.

Thanks fox cant wait to play with you more its always fun hehe. I admit i am active on the mic yeah but i can stop i usally just talk when there are others talking as well nothing wrong with a good conversation and if someone asked me to be quiet i would. Sorry to those that get annoyed by it but im sure you would probley join in on the convo if you had a mic hehehe. Anyways hope to see ya guys in the server!

Hm... I don't like mic spamming, at all! It interferes with my music. But, I want to get a good start with most people... and you're a kind of 50-50 so I'll go with this:

I vote yes.

DarkChicken you have been accepted into the clan! Congrats! Be sure to add tags to your in-game and x-fire names. I have talked to you on mic so your all set.