Sign in to follow this  
xHoTsAuCex

OK THIS IS REDICULOUS

i understand people are gone but why put the server up if it dosnt even have n rtv . we need rtv

!scout command

i suggest Ghost unghost make it a tricks server too

i love bhop its awsome we got a server i wish u guys would just set it up if u could id like to know when were gunna have all this stuff

<3 sauce

Personally I ljump worse with scout, but it'd be nice to have people see through because when 8 people are trying to do a section at a time you cant see a thing.

CheckPoint would be nice as well

!scout is unnecessary cause well some maps you get it and some you don't, it only help you on your first jump anyway.

And in the future a timer plugin like Aoki's would be nice too.

I disagree scouts are needed some times. !scout doesn't take away from anything,and why some maps don't have them is their jump are not that far. Some people use them for a lot of things

Guest Horny©at

Trubled,the scout doesn't do much of anything.Everyone is convinced that the scout will give you magical powers from the bhop god.The scout only makes your first jump or takeoff longer and faster,it doesnt increase your speed while bhopping.So for bhopping no,but when we go to longjump,we definitely need a !scout command.

!ghost and !unghost is fun then we can flash pulse jump and stack jump its fun add some XC and Trikz maps make this server fun bhop is good n all but the maps get boring u know

I Get rid of racist people and spammers when im on the server. Also scout increases runspeed from 250(knife) to 260(Scout) soi ts not that big of a deal. but i also agree that it wouldnt hurt to put !scout in

Scout increases max velocity on foot by approximately +4% compared to pistol/knife. If 4% actually matters then you can't bhop right.

Scout increases your max GROUND velocity to 260 as opposed to the knife's 250, it has zero effect on your max AIR velocity with the exception of your first jump being at 260 instead of 250. At the second jump this effect is nullified.

Scout increases your max GROUND velocity to 260 as opposed to the knife's 250, it has zero effect on your max AIR velocity with the exception of your first jump being at 260 instead of 250. At the second jump this effect is nullified.

Way to bring up old ass posts to get ur 25.

Guest fire.exe

you fail if you dont think there is an rtv...

and yes yiyas is correct, but i still like an extra 4% idk bout you guys and also you should add that !scout option and a !save option please.. itd be kinda helpful for others and me aswell