Sign in to follow this  
Spike Spiegel

I made this map for you, UV!!!

I know this is an epic bump.

But I have a new FINAL version.

This map has been a huge success on the JailBreak server, so after listening to the what the players want, I made changes.

Because I want to be done editing this map, I won't release this version till after play testing next week with the mapping squad or any other volunteers that want to help me out. I have a testing server for just this purpose. This will be my final edit of this map, hopefully.

v1.5 final -

- Added solitary after numerous requests.

- Players can no longer get trapped in secret behind movie screen. (when movie ends, it teleports them out)

- Added door to the second half of climb, so people can be let out if needed.

- Made vent visible in box room.

- REMOVED SCOUT FROM BOTTOM LEFT CELL.

- Added another hidden weapon on map (since I got rid of scout)

- Disco has been optimized for less lag, AGAIN.

- 1 song has changed in disco (lol)

- Secret teleport to AWP has moved.

- Added a CT only deagle dispenser by S4S, so no need to go to armory for a deagle.

- Added sG logos through out the map!!! This was much needed :)

- changed map name to reflect new community name (ba_uv_spike to ba_sg_spike)

Other news...

On the same day I release this (sometime next week), I will be releasing a beta version of my map ba_western. I see this map being a big hit just like this one on the jail server.

As soon as both maps are ready, I will have someone who can, add them to the server list!

I am so excited for ba_western

good, i just finished the main feature of the map. :D

The built in mini game, called Bank Heist.

the t's are split into 2 rooms, and each race through their sides to get to the bank vault by figuring out how to unlock doors, and break into the vault.

(when the race starts, the map plays some good ole' western music to get you in the mood)

the song that plays is the theme for an old movie called the Magnificant Seven

here is a link to the song (23 seconds into the song is when the familiar part starts, most people will recognize it)

it is pretty short right now, but once I figure out what people think about it, I will either expand that part of the map like crazy or do something else.

but the beta version should be fun, I did a final compile of ba_sg_spike today, so i'll have ba_western done by Monday/Tuesday.

good, i just finished the main feature of the map. :D

The built in mini game, called Bank Heist.

the t's are split into 2 rooms, and each race through their sides to get to the bank vault by figuring out how to unlock doors, and break into the vault.

(when the race starts, the map plays some good ole' western music to get you in the mood)

the song that plays is the theme for an old movie called the Magnificant Seven

here is a link to the song (23 seconds into the song is when the familiar part starts, most people will recognize it)

it is pretty short right now, but once I figure out what people think about it, I will either expand that part of the map like crazy or do something else.

but the beta version should be fun, I did a final compile of ba_sg_spike today, so i'll have ba_western done by Monday/Tuesday.

Joly jesus i cant wait. Also are you gonna add a 3-D skybox ????

Guest Horny©at

OMG, it's magnificent seven. I was obsessed with that song in like 8th grade, it sounded so damn cool that middle part.

Joly jesus i cant wait. Also are you gonna add a 3-D skybox ????

if I started the map with that in mind, maybe.

but I think it is a little late for that now.

maybe in a future update, but i'll just get what I have out for now.

Sign in to follow this