Sign in to follow this  
Spike Spiegel

I made this map for you, UV!!!

Guest Birdflu

On the fence room keep it open for T's to get in. but get rid of the blue door that leads to armory also make the vent in the box room blend in with the ground becuase box rooms are used a lot :P

last is the S4S room, im not sure if your working on it still but it's nice to have. Keep up the good work though it's a great map! :D

On the fence room keep it open for T's to get in. but get rid of the blue door that leads to armory also make the vent in the box room blend in with the ground becuase box rooms are used a lot :P

last is the S4S room, im not sure if your working on it still but it's nice to have. Keep up the good work though it's a great map! :D

hey i just tryed your map again i liked the fence having an opening in the front just not that door from the fence room to the armory. The fence is a great place to have some t's do games such as trivia and what not and not have to take them all the way to box room i liked the cage being so close

so if you can put that opening back and just take that door out it would be perfect

Yeah, after I deleted the door in the fence, I didn't like it as much, it will be back in version v1.2

I will be adding a S4S room also.

oh, and I will blend that vent in also :D

Thanks guys.

New version:

Version 1.2

Changelog:

- Lowered sound quality of movie theater and disco (map went from 48 MB to 35 MB) :D

- Added Shot 4 Shot room, outside by soccer field

- Added a second movie theater, both theaters play 2 movies (4 total)

- Blended box room vent in to floor

- Fixed spotlight errors (spotlight width over max value)

- Fixed movie poster lights (too bright and gave off to much of a glare)

Click Here

Found a big error in v1.2

fixed and re-uploaded

New version:

Version 1.3

Change log:

- Fixed floor having 1 pixel wide hole in it across entire map

- changed health of vents making some easier to break

- fixed vent alignment issue on one of them.

Version 1.4 download

Click Here

Downloading the map right now, but I must ask, did you make the armory harder to get in to? It was extremely easy to get in to last release.

Downloading the map right now, but I must ask, did you make the armory harder to get in to? It was extremely easy to get in to last release.

i cahnged the fence in version 1.1

but most people hated it so Iput it abck to the way it was.

im open to other suggestions

spike what were saying is keep the hole in the fence but take the door and ladder out from the fence room so its not so easy for the t's to get into the armory

spike what were saying is keep the hole in the fence but take the door and ladder out from the fence room so its not so easy for the t's to get into the armory

i tried that too.

but if a ct goes in front of cells. the only way for him to get back up top is via going outside and back in through door or via the ladder over by the pool. both of which take way too long.

unless i redesign the armory completely...

this armory was designed for good ct's ct's that don't wander off and do their own thing.

I feel as if there are ct's in the control room and at the top of the ladder...no way will a t get into thge armory that way.

maybe I will move the armory to be side by side with the movie theater...one door in and one door out....i will do that now and post that version.

ya but how many times do you get a good team that does not go wander off? but i think you could keep it then i like the armory where it is =D

ALSO i was just think could you make a big cage that goes from floor to the cieling and put in like 2 vending machines like in jailbreak that you can shoot and they kill people. the reason for this is to play my game dodgeball its just a little out of the ordinary and lots of fun and the reasoning for the such big gates is so that the vending machine cant fit through the doors and then it wont go out of the cage i think alot of people woulkd like that game =D

New version:

Version 1.4

Change log:

- Moved armory, made it only accessible by t's via one hidden entrance.

- Added sky walk in main area in front of box room

- Re did all floors in map for fps optimization

- Fixed glass texture in climb area not lining up correctly.

Version 1.4 download

Click Here

I am not going to be making changes to this map much more, I want to start working on a new map altogether.

New version:

Version 1.4

Change log:

- Moved armory, made it only accessible by t's via one hidden entrance.

- Added sky walk in main area in front of box room

- Re did all floors in map for fps optimization

- Fixed glass texture in climb area not lining up correctly.

Version 1.4 download

Click Here

I am not going to be making changes to this map much more, I want to start working on a new map altogether.

I dont wanna be a neusence but could you add in the yard maybe or in the main area my idea for rawrball just a cage with a top on it and a vending machine in there that can kill people like in prison break final pleaseeeeeeee

Looks great but like i was asking for that cage maybe you could make it where the old armory was like put the door back maybe but build a fence walls and a fence top for ct's to walk on and watch that would be amazing maybe like 2 machines that would be EPIC

I think I am gonna lvea this map the way it is now.

I have already started working on my new map, and trust me...it's gonna be sick!

and RAWR, I will make a room just for you in the new map with plenty of vending machines.

:D

I think I am gonna lvea this map the way it is now.

I have already started working on my new map, and trust me...it's gonna be sick!

and RAWR, I will make a room just for you in the new map with plenty of vending machines.

:D

haha woo so can we get this map on the server now?

yeah, have somebody in the right position upload this bitch!

This version is pretty damn near perfect now Spike. I salute you.

This version is pretty damn near perfect now Spike. I salute you.

Thanks! My next map (see my sig) will have a LOT more detail :D

This one will take me a while to finish i think.

well..my sig didn't show up, here is a link to the thread

ba_underwater

I know this is a huge necro (sorry) but what is the names of the songs, i was playing the other day and i really wanna know.

I know this is a huge necro (sorry) but what is the names of the songs, i was playing the other day and i really wanna know.

1. Welcome to the Club - DJ Manian

2. Satisfaction - Benny Benassi

3. Popcorn by Hot Butter (this song is from 1972 when synthesizers started to get popular)

Sign in to follow this