Sign in to follow this  
Spike Spiegel

I made this map for you, UV!!!

Ok so im playing your map right now its really cool i like it alot but one thing i dont really like is the control room. Could you maybe add some more machines around in the room or something and also maybe take the door out from the cage to armory. it would be way to easy to get in for the t's maybe make it a vent where they have to crouch other than that i love the map and want to play it =D

Yeah, i was mostly interested in mapping back when we had zmod. Not nearly as much intrest anymore.

I hear that.

Guest Birdflu

The map is a lot of fun I've played it for about 30mins or so. Like RAWR said you should probably get rid of the door in the cage room because it would make it to easy for the T's to get into armory and rebel which is no fun for CT's. Also I think you should add an eletric chair room and a S4S room, everyone seems to like those :P. Other then that great job and I can't wait to see it in the server! :D

Only problem with that, is that he'd have to recompile the huge ass 40 mb file and then reupload it. That's such a bitch.

That is not a problem.

The truth is...there is no such thing as a protected map.

All M.I.A.'s maps are "protected" and I had them all decompiled within minutes.

I know my way around C++ and Java, so I wrote a cracked version of vmex.

The version I have will decompile ANY map with ANY kind of protection.

I will compile a new version before this gets put on the server, add protection and fix a few things.

Ok so im playing your map right now its really cool i like it alot but one thing i dont really like is the control room. Could you maybe add some more machines around in the room or something and also maybe take the door out from the cage to armory. it would be way to easy to get in for the t's maybe make it a vent where they have to crouch other than that i love the map and want to play it =D
The map is a lot of fun I've played it for about 30mins or so. Like RAWR said you should probably get rid of the door in the cage room because it would make it to easy for the T's to get into armory and rebel which is no fun for CT's. Also I think you should add an eletric chair room and a S4S room, everyone seems to like those :P. Other then that great job and I can't wait to see it in the server! :D

Deal, working on it now. Will upload a new version by this afternoon. :D

edit:

Add me on xfire: godspikespiegel

Add me on steam: rebbie2323

I'll update y link in the first post as well, but here is a new version.

v1.1

Changelog:

More props in Control Room

Deleted entryway in fence in front of cells

Optimized Lighting

Changed timings on movie theater lights and sounds

More props in projector room

Guest Waffle
It is, i would like a talk to this man. He has something i want :D

DON'T UNBUTTON YOUR PANTS SPIKE! DON'T LET HIM GET IT! ;)

Get on the mapping squad nao!

lol gaiz I beta tested it and god it was orgasmic. the theatre was EPIC. BEST THEATRE EVER IN CSS. FOR RIZZLES. and then the secrets are very well designed and very intricate. and the "hot lava" / "climb" was sexy. it's a very good map. I'm a jailbreak player. and this is a fit map for us.

That is not a problem.

The truth is...there is no such thing as a protected map.

All M.I.A.'s maps are "protected" and I had them all decompiled within minutes.

I know my way around C++ and Java, so I wrote a cracked version of vmex.

The version I have will decompile ANY map with ANY kind of protection.

I will compile a new version before this gets put on the server, add protection and fix a few things.

You do know what kind of protection I'm talking about right? Not simple Hammer "tic this box" protection. That's easily conquered by a cracked copy of vmex.

There's a bush you can make that will cause vmex to hang while decompiling it, and it will stop decompiling.

You do know what kind of protection I'm talking about right? Not simple Hammer "tic this box" protection. That's easily conquered by a cracked copy of vmex.

There's a bush you can make that will cause vmex to hang while decompiling it, and it will stop decompiling.

Yes, i added that to my map too.

I found it somewhere on google "protector.vmf"

i know your not supposed to rotate it or move it once added and i didn't

i have both forms of protection on my map and my version of vmex and another cracked version still decompiled it.

oh well, if people want something out of it bad enough, they will get it no matter what i do.

I have not found a map yet that I could not decompile.

I dont play Jailbreak and I really don't even understand it, but I like the map lol.

Hope you branch off from the Jailbreak maps, would love to see one of yours in WCS2. And Noire probably would too.

Holy SHIT the map looks amazing, everything is perfect!

But, could you make some kinda doors that open when ppl go in but the soccer ball wount open ? kinda annoying if it falls out ( unless you've done something to make it not go out of there, I r noob )

Holy SHIT the map looks amazing, everything is perfect!

But, could you make some kinda doors that open when ppl go in but the soccer ball wount open ? kinda annoying if it falls out ( unless you've done something to make it not go out of there, I r noob )

yeah, the soccer ball can not leave the area, either through the doors or over, it can't get out :D

and thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Yea, I'm excited to play this. Are you guys thinking of adding it to the server?

I hope so, however i think UV should wait a week or so as I am fixing bugs, issues, and adding a little extra detail.

:D

Take your time... but hurry up!

But seriously, this looks freakin' sweet. I say take your time; it's better to have a map that you know works completely than rush it and have problems come up later on.

hey i just tryed your map again i liked the fence having an opening in the front just not that door from the fence room to the armory. The fence is a great place to have some t's do games such as trivia and what not and not have to take them all the way to box room i liked the cage being so close

so if you can put that opening back and just take that door out it would be perfect

Sign in to follow this