Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Admin Command Additions

May not get accepted, but what the hell.

Just a small request, but is it possible if you have admin, on the JB server, we can get access to the weapon/freeze commands for mic checks and the like? Basic Admin does not have the weapon/freeze commands, so if they receive them, it'd be a bit easier to keep track and control of things. Gets a tad annoying when no other admin is on some times, and people don't want to listen.

Edit for clarifying the Basic Admin part.

Oracion.

!sethealth @all 100

!give @all weapon_deagle

!freeze @all 3243243242423

All your commands right there. Type in chat.

Oracion.

!sethealth @all 100

!give @all weapon_deagle

!freeze @all 3243243242423

All your commands right there. Type in chat.

I don't think I made this clear. Let me refix what I originally mean.

If you have basic admin, you don't have access to all those commands. I'm requesting that all admin on the JB server have access to all of said commands.

Sorry about being unclear beforehand.

Nope. You're right though, it was worth a shot.

If you need one of those commands, I would suggest buying Premium, or getting ahold of another admin you know has Premium.

And I'm with you Mimic, I would like sm_who too :/

mmmm. having the deagle one would be nice :D but what the hays! oh btw I MADE 2 bans today wooo! "racism" and "griefing" shit lol :D

As soon as MARIO comes back, the new mod will be uploaded. To my knowledge, he was in the final testing stages of it just before he left.

To his credit though, he has a lot of shit on his plate. Crothers too.

One thing i would like to be seen added is the command so we can ban someone who freekills and then leaves. just be able to type it in console or something to ban them. :D

One thing i would like to be seen added is the command so we can ban someone who freekills and then leaves. just be able to type it in console or something to ban them. :D

The only problem with I see is us being able to set thier time limit on the ban it that could be abused

Ya.. Maybe one thing that can help that is afterwards you will have to come post on the forums and give some evidence and tell how long you banned them for? idk just a suggestion because it would be nice, have had a few people mass freekill and leave

Sign in to follow this