Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Community Ranking System

Hey, its xGotRicex. Ya i'm back lol. sry for being inactive for so long. i was hooked on WoW... ya but im back now. i think im L2 since i joined last year in december? i think, might have to do a check on that. but yupppp im back! :) probably gonna b back for awhile. i'll start posting on forums and such.

Fail.

how come some people dont have a rank?

Secret. Only cool people know. ;O

I'm not a rank. HAWT. Fuck yeah. Can I tag up as L0?

I'd tag up as LX or something else kewl like that. But L0 is win too.

Hey can u add me on the list? lol i was inactive for a bit but now im back... was stuck on WoW... ya i sent my steam id to Wookie already and my ign. ya ima b active from now on. sry for being gone for so long lol. nice to see that ur an adv now beauutifulchaos lol i doubt u remember me tho. I should b a L2 =(UV)= member i think

does my name turn to blue? my name has been green 4ever

We should make a custom rank for you awesum vets. You can have like, electric pink or something.

for those of you who aren't on the list/ are in the wrong spot-- don't take it personally, it was likely an honest mistake and you just need to point it out. A lot of effort went into this, but there are over 200 people to keep track of, so obviously mistakes will be made.

Yeah who wants piss jizz yellow?

I know right?

hey hey i was looking through all this and i havnt seen myself on any of the ranking

lvls or inactive..... whats up?

Some people weren't added. If you can find your app and post it, it'd help us out a lot and get you in to the system faster.

We should make a custom rank for you awesum vets. You can have like, electric pink or something.

+1

Pink would be sex.

What if we applied, then made a new forum account, and had our membership transferred to that account?

Link to old app with proof that it's your account?

lol i wonder how much of proof you can get on a forum to show that it is your original account.

aww i have to pm again after giving it to Wookie :P

I'll pm you sometime later chaos ;)

lol i wonder how much of proof you can get on a forum to show that it is your original account.

aww i have to pm again after giving it to Wookie :P

I'll pm you sometime later chaos ;)

Seems legit to me.

what if we applied for rank 2, got accepted, then after this new quota, you are short 17 days?

Uhh, what do you mean? It's automatic, you don't have to apply.

Sign in to follow this