Sign in to follow this  
Guest VegetaFH1

Weed ross leaving

Guest VegetaFH1

Ok.. why was the thread deleted and whats ross done wrong to warrent leaving the clan?

dude heres what i posted for u on ur topic but cudnt get posted cus the topic was deleted

Cant say im surprized after the recent shit thats gone on Ross, u wont be blamed for leaving, however the community will miss u as a player and as a clan member/clan admin

I personaly hope u get on well with the next clan ur in or with just general life smile.gif good happenings to u mate

Guest VegetaFH1

actually i think it was a mistake on pheniox's part, he cud have mis deleted the topic cus he had to remove ur forum status, it happens its purly mistakes

Guest Phoenix2

I moved it to members-area. I also believe it's a direct result of the thread made earlier by hendrikz.

Weed, to be honest, I really hope you reconsider leaving, your a good member. you never start shit and always did your best. No complaints and that's a wonderful thing. Even tho I don't know you to well. I can tell your a cool guy. I just hope your not leaving cause of Hendrix. It's just a hiccup in the clan, it will blow over when people calm down.

Guest VegetaFH1

then dont leave ross, dont give hendicks the satisfaction of knowing he atleast made one person leave the clan

But if u still deside to leave ur choice is understandable

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Aug 3 2007, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Weed, to be honest, I really hope you reconsider leaving, your a good member. you never start shit and always did your best. No complaints and that's a wonderful thing. Even tho I don't know you to well. I can tell your a cool guy. I just hope your not leaving cause of Hendrix. It's just a hiccup in the clan, it will blow over when people calm down.

I agree. you should stick it out, bullshit will come and go wherever people get together just let it pass.

Guest VegetaFH1

Ask george to give/remake ur membership an admin then, u can do something about it

i hope u do reconsider quitting the clan man, u are a cool dude, one of very few atm in this clan

its not just the dogtown thing. i told supraman a while ago that i was thinking about leaving the clan because of increasing number of bullshit. this is just the straw that broke the camels back. i have made my decision. thanks everyone who wanted me to stay. it has been fun

Guest VegetaFH1

its totaly understandable ross, there is alot of bullshit in the clan and it needs to be fixed fast and effectivly, u are right in saying that and nobody here with argue with that cus everybody knows the shit thats gone on

Please enjoy the next clan ur with mate, it was fun having u here for the short time u were here dude

aw man why do u ahve to leaveee

u were like the only admin in h N S server!!!

and a good one

there will be many who misses you

Such as i will be one of them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Aug 3 2007, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

its not just the dogtown thing. i told supraman a while ago that i was thinking about leaving the clan because of increasing number of bullshit. this is just the straw that broke the camels back. i have made my decision. thanks everyone who wanted me to stay. it has been fun

hop on GG some time.

I'll sde you around.

yo this is a giant surprise that you guys are saying this. i thought you guys hated me. WOW. thanks everybody who supported me. i have gotten no negative responses. again think you all. i love you all and good luck.

drunk as shit sorry if this doesnt make since.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Aug 4 2007, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yo this is a giant surprise that you guys are saying this. i thought you guys hated me. WOW. thanks everybody who supported me. i have gotten no negative responses. again think you all. i love you all and good luck.

drunk as shit sorry if this doesnt make since.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF why would i hate u

I LOVE everyone in the clan if there not being o how you say it assholes... only if there not....

to reply on your other post of how increasing numbers there are in uv.. if it helps ill leave the clan 0.o biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Aug 6 2007, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF why would i hate u

I LOVE everyone in the clan if there not being o how you say it assholes... only if there not....

to reply on your other post of how increasing numbers there are in uv.. if it helps ill leave the clan 0.o biggrin.gif

i meant the increasing number of bullshit. not ppl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Aug 7 2007, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i meant the increasing number of bullshit. not ppl.

Would you mind pointing out some examples of your claim of the so called increasing 'bullshit' as you put it?