Sign in to follow this  
Clay

What OS do you use?

right now im dual booting with ubuntu and x64 vista.

i wish i could use other linux's but ubuntu is the only one that supports my sound and idk where to get drivers for other os's =/

Yeah dude, compile em. Don't be lazy.

Windows Xp FTW, is so much esier to use than linix or vista

i'll take speed/reliability over "perceived ease" any day

i don't know what the big fuss is about with XP 64-bit. I run it no problems. I ran Windows 7 64-bit for a month or too also. I'm happy with the speed of both those operating systems.

i don't know what the big fuss is about with XP 64-bit. I run it no problems. I ran Windows 7 64-bit for a month or too also. I'm happy with the speed of both those operating systems.

I haven't had any probs with xp 64 or 7-64... driver issues when xp 64 first appeared on MSDN but taken care of fairly quickly...

Linux is still faster... (well, some linux is... ubuntu and distros like it lose out on the speed due to their focus on ease of use)

I play on a MacBook Pro believe it or not.

Haha I do too. I use like, this thing called VMWARE to virtualize XP and Vista so I can play one game, CS:S. That's all. Otherwise I'm happy with my mac, cause it can do almost anything I want it to do without getting viruses as easy, and if I ever need to use Windows, it's only a few clicks away.

Well mac is great in media and XP or Vista is great for gaming.And linux is great if you guys are into style and like its language so Linux Ubuntu.