Sign in to follow this  
Clay

What OS do you use?

Right now, I'm using XP 32, but I'm in the process of backing up my shit to move over to Linux. Testing out OpenSUSE. Never got around to trying that one out.

My desktop uses Vista Home Premium 32-bit. My laptop uses Vista Home Premium 32-bit and Ubuntu Ultimate 2.1 32-bit.

My data server uses XP Pro 32-bit.

I for one love Vista. And I pre-ordered Windows 7 Home Premium, So, I'll have that when it comes out.

I'm rocking Ubuntu 8.04 LTS right now (it was the newest version I had) and it's working good. It also showed me that my onboard sound card has more power than my external card. Which is cool. Now I just need CSS running good.

right now im dual booting with ubuntu and x64 vista.

i wish i could use other linux's but ubuntu is the only one that supports my sound and idk where to get drivers for other os's =/

LastV

Its vista except hacked to all shit by this infamous Australian programmer.

Basically its vista with all the crap stuff removed and or replaced and comes with a crap ton of popular and useful programs like editing programs and computer tweaking tools etc.

I mainly use XP (because of games and such) but I prefer Linux( Xubuntu on my PS3 is probably my favourite)Ubuntu is nice too, basically anything that use KDE, or GNOME just because of the familiarity. I also use Puppy Dog Linux on my older pc's. I do have Vista on my lappy with XP, but I hate using it.

XP 32 until Windows 7 is fully released.

The RTM is out. :) It's the "release to manufacturer" version. So right now, you can get the same Windows 7 off the internet as you would be able to purchase on October 22nd.

I like Ubuntu more than other Linux distros. I'm surprised how many people are using Vista. I would have thought everyone would use XP.

XP 64-bit on my main machine, Vista 64-bit and Vista 32-bit on my two other comps, and i will be switching to Windows 7 64-bit soon, i have the RTM OEM activated version i got from a torrent, haven't tried it out yet but alot of reports are saying it works perfectly.

I just installed the Windows 7 RC, and I also preordered the full version. I'm hoping someone figures out a way to upgrade directly from the RC to the final version before it starts shutting down every two hours, I really don't want to reinstall Windows again in March.

I dual boot vista ultimate x64 and windows 7 ultimate x64.

personally i prefer xp, but my system doesnt support it :(

.... I find that RIDICULOUSLY implausible.

I run a custom made distro of linux loosely based on some of the "base" directions of the linuxfromscratch project.

right now im dual booting with ubuntu and x64 vista.

i wish i could use other linux's but ubuntu is the only one that supports my sound and idk where to get drivers for other os's =/

you compile them...