Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Worst JB Server ever

I agree with alot of people here, Basically what i do when people ask me to do something is tell them i'll watch the person and keep an eye out. Some people cant understand we cant control 40 people especially when theres only 1 admin.

Another thing the way to get respect on this server as an admin is being a hardass that way no one will wannaa mess with you and be all cool with you lol... i get so many people a day like "WHAT UP LEgEND" and im like who are you? lol

WE need MOTD BAD AND REBEL MOD TO TELL WHO IS A REBEL SO THERE ISNT ANY CONFUSION ONCE A T SHOOTS A GUN PERIOD HE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED REBEL KILL ON SIGHT then and only then can people admin properly without another admin interjecting saying it was wrong thats the problem

THE ADMIN CLASHING THING IS KILLING THE SERVER they need to work together not talk shit to one another because the other one was wrong inform them nicely and go on your marry way dont argue with eachother

I agree. We need a fast easy way to show JB rules without the Ts having to tell the dumb CTs (and warden sometimes) what the rules are and what the CTs can and cannot do. The admins are fine though, all the UV admins get stuff done, and I'm starting to see other admins get stuff done on the server to. It's slowly improving, other than the server crashed 8 times in 5 minutes today.

Guest Waffle

My map idea I gave to Vesper involves that. He just needs to reply back to see if I need to improve. Also if I get any mapping experience in the future and my idea doesn't win, I'll map it myself. :P