Sign in to follow this  
Guest LordOfDogtown

The Dogtown Story

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Aug 3 2007, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I love how balanced all of the JCS members are.

Coinstar, you still think I'm Spartan? Did you have fun messing with people's stats on the warcraft server?

You're not helping, really.

Guest Phoenix2

Plunkizzle and sparten...

Well, they both begged. So you got me there. ph34r.gif Sorry but I'm not about to just take there admin away. That'd be cruel.

Guest some fag

Seriously, Phoenix2, you need to get your priorities straight.

Give power to THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE, AND CAN BE TRUSTED. Trusted means that under normal circumstances, they won't take advantage... That does not mean that if you abuse them, they won't do anything. wink.gif

Giving new people powers just causes problems it always has; maybe they're good, but that still won't bode well with those who deserve it. Not to mention you have a track record for being a bad judge of character.

Give power to the people who deserve it. Let the newbies earn it, and show their value before just giving people admin, and if you haven't, give all JCS equal power. That way they won't bitch and moan, and they can all help, no matter what the issue is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Aug 3 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, they both begged. So you got me there. ph34r.gif Sorry but I'm not about to just take there admin away. That'd be cruel.

Making people who beg admins is cruel to other people in the clan. The cruel deed has been done sad.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 3 2007, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Second time he has left like this? No, this is the first time he has left like this. The first time he "left" was because he had his powers wrongfully removed, even after working his ass off to keep these clan forums in line. Well guess who his powers were given to? ArcDigital. Some fucktard who P2 had met THAT DAY, who promised he could make the forums better than ever, so to speak, and what did he do? He fucked everything over, and deleted our forum database. Well why didn't Dogtown give P2 the ones he had? Because P2 fucked him over.

Anyway, after all this time, Dogtown is nice enough to come back and try to help us all out, after P2 begged him, and P2 stabbed him in the back, supposedly, again; wouldn't you be pissed? I would, and I'm sure all of you would be, so his actions aren't entirely out of the question, as that would have been a viable way to "get back at him" for what he did for the second time.

This time, he's fed up with it.

And with all due respect, P2 isn't really the leader you think he is. He has fucked up this clan many times throughout my time being here, and I'm sure its not the last time he does it either, and I'm sure it has happened many times in the past, BEFORE I was here, too.

You all can't say this is a well oiled machine of a clan; why is that? Because trusted people either get screwed over, and you all can't stick to a plan, and do your jobs accordingly.

I say you guys get it together, and P2, I say you give the people who are willing (not willing to pay) to help, enough power to help you. Otherwise, this clan will be dismal as it has almost always been. It may not die, but it will suffer; only if you guys don't get your acts together and work as a fucking team, and be respectful to each other (and I know quite a few people that just aren't up to that task, and suggest they be removed from the community until you get on your feet).

Come on man ... Dogtown had a powertrip when he first came to the clan ... And if your so stuck on Dogtown and thinks hes such a great guy ... please leave with him

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Aug 3 2007, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats a bad practice.

If they beg you for admin, fucking boot them. Let them do like the others and request it in a forum. Then they will be reviewed on their behavior and how long they have been in the clan... As a matter of fact, make a rule that people can't have admin or other privileges unless they have been in the clan or a part of the community for a certain amount of time, and take power those who haven't been here for that amount of time.

You need to get things going straight, otherwise these problems will arise all the time, and so far, that holds true.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 3 2007, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Seriously, Phoenix2, you need to get your priorities straight.

Give power to THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN HERE, AND CAN BE TRUSTED. Trusted means that under normal circumstances, they won't take advantage... That does not mean that if you abuse them, they won't do anything. wink.gif

Giving new people powers just causes problems it always has; maybe they're good, but that still won't bode well with those who deserve it. Not to mention you have a track record for being a bad judge of character.

Give power to the people who deserve it. Let the newbies earn it, and show their value before just giving people admin, and if you haven't, give all JCS equal power. That way they won't bitch and moan, and they can all help, no matter what the issue is.

Zeus, we have about 30 admins on Zombie, 20 on surf and warcraft, 10 on gg and HnS. Of the 90 total, about 60 are unique. I have given power to those I know for sure can be trusted. Believe me, if somebody is deserving in my eyes, they get admin. Remember when YOU used to have it?

Edit: And I'm just to lazy to talk to each individual jcs about rcon and all that bullshit. But all 5 of them have equal power, they just need to share the knowledge amongst each-other and not make me baby-sit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Aug 3 2007, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't even get why the fuck bios has all the powers whereas all the other jcs has shit, bios only goes on WC3 basically. Probably the only reason why is because bios is p2s butt buddy. Also i'm with zeus on P2 fucking up the clan a lot. Btw this clan will die in 1-4 weeks.

And you should also go with Dogtown and Zues

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Aug 3 2007, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Come on man ... Dogtown had a powertrip when he first came to the clan ... And if your so stuck on Dogtown and thinks hes such a great guy ... please leave with him

Can you just shut up and get the fuck out of the clan? If you're going to come in here and try to start fights with a single blessed person, then you are FAR from an asset. Get out if you want to have an e-pissing contest, alright? I'm not going to play, so just butt out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Aug 3 2007, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus, we have about 30 admins on Zombie, 20 on surf and warcraft, 10 on gg and HnS. Of the 90 total, about 60 are unique. I have given power to those I know for sure can be trusted. Believe me, if somebody is deserving in my eyes, they get admin. Remember when YOU used to have it?

Isnt 70 the total?

Guest VegetaFH1

Atticus with all due respect, SHUT THE FUCK UP

Zeus ur right, but in saying that ur also one of the ppl can cuase problems.. so by ur own logic we'd have to kick u out too

having said that, myself an dogtown had an xfire conversation, and he showed as much intelligence as an over grilled wasted sheep on steriods, he is compltely disrespectful to this clan and what happens to it, he does not give two shits, i dont care what happened, a person that is dedicated.. is DEDICATED and thats jsut the fuckin end of it, he is not in any way shape or form dedicated enough to be ANY sort of admin for ANY length of time, nor does he have the integrety to uphold his own rules and apply them to himself

This is the LAST time i will offer my help to this clan, for not listening to me in the first place u showed LITTLE trust in my ability to lead, that is not forgiven nor will it ever be, but ive played in this clans servers for far to fucking long to watch the entire thing goto waste just by the snap of a finger, you all get to deside on this, george, the JCS, the admins, the members.. everybody (that is inside the clan and ONLY inside the clan) but i warn u about this, if u agree to it, i will take no fucking shit from any member any admin or even george himself and that will be the end of it, if u dont like my methods then just say no, and i will never mention this idea ever again on any part of this clans propertie (server forum whatever) but this is the ABSOLUTE last time i will offer this

Good day to u all, ihope u enjoy ur arguements

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Aug 3 2007, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Edit: And I'm just to lazy to talk to each individual jcs about rcon and all that bullshit. But all 5 of them have equal power, they just need to share the knowledge amongst each-other and not make me baby-sit.

Yes I do remember when I had admin. What are you getting at? The fact of the matter is, there are tons of people here who have been here longer than others, and they are getting shafted because of others who beg for their admin. I know that most have begged you, because there are quite a few people that wouldn't have it if they didn't.

Too lazy to talk to each individual? Thats a bit sad, especially that if you are giving them rcon access, you can just gather them up in Ventrilo, and give them all the speech. Its called a meeting. Look at all other successful clans. They have them, why not you?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ Aug 3 2007, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Atticus with all due respect, SHUT THE FUCK UP

Zeus ur right, but in saying that ur also one of the ppl can cuase problems.. so by ur own logic we'd have to kick u out too

having said that, myself an dogtown had an xfire conversation, and he showed as much intelligence as an over grilled wasted sheep on steriods, he is compltely disrespectful to this clan and what happens to it, he does not give two shits, i dont care what happened, a person that is dedicated.. is DEDICATED and thats jsut the fuckin end of it, he is not in any way shape or form dedicated enough to be ANY sort of admin for ANY length of time, nor does he have the integrety to uphold his own rules and apply them to himself

This is the LAST time i will offer my help to this clan, for not listening to me in the first place u showed LITTLE trust in my ability to lead, that is not forgiven nor will it ever be, but ive played in this clans servers for far to fucking long to watch the entire thing goto waste just by the snap of a finger, you all get to deside on this, george, the JCS, the admins, the members.. everybody (that is inside the clan and ONLY inside the clan) but i warn u about this, if u agree to it, i will take no fucking shit from any member any admin or even george himself and that will be the end of it, if u dont like my methods then just say no, and i will never mention this idea ever again on any part of this clans propertie (server forum whatever) but this is the ABSOLUTE last time i will offer this

Good day to u all, ihope u enjoy ur arguements

Recently, what problems have I caused.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you have 666 posts. Make a new account. Leave the unholiness of that one behind.

D&G it's not just me running the JCS. I spend a lot of time doing shit on the forums and such but me and P2 don't have some secret agreement designed to fuck everyone over.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boriscoolman20 @ Aug 3 2007, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was just about to say that!

Great minds think alike. Notice how I said "great."

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 3 2007, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Recently, what problems have I caused.

He's talking about past incidents that you've been apart of. You know. Don't reply to this and tell me to point some out.

To make things clear to everybody. The biggest reason why I manually removed his admin from the forums was because I noticed that he had deleted MY root admin account and made his account root. He stepped a very thin line in doing so.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Aug 3 2007, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And you should also go with Dogtown and Zues

And maybe you should leave, because I'm here to stay. If you are going to try and start shit all the time, then you are worthless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Aug 3 2007, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How would you know what DogTown did when he first came to the clan? I have been here longer than you and I didnt even know who Dogtown was until he was made VP a few weeks back. Keep your speculation and hearsay to yourself.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Aug 3 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

He's talking about past incidents that you've been apart of. You know. Don't reply to this and tell me to point some out.

To make things clear to everybody. The biggest reason why I manually removed his admin from the forums was because I noticed that he had deleted MY root admin account and made his account root. He stepped a very thin line in doing so.

Yeah, CC90 has been in many more problems in the past than me. Does that mean anything? No. The fact of the matter is, I'm trying to help conduct this thread and lead it to a resolution (something the moderators/JCS should be doing), and I'm not going to stop until you all kiss and make up.

Anyway, I don't know if I can trust that... You've made up crap for the community to eat up like in the SharpLead situation.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Aug 3 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How would you know what DogTown did when he first came to the clan? I have been here longer than you and I didnt even know who Dogtown was until he was made VP a few weeks back. Keep your speculation and hearsay to yourself.

Yeah, he really should. I hate it when people come in here and talk like they actually know something, but when it all boils down to it, they just want to cause problems.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Aug 3 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G it's not just me running the JCS. I spend a lot of time doing shit on the forums and such but me and P2 don't have some secret agreement designed to fuck everyone over.

What do you mean ?