Sign in to follow this  
Pro_Yue

[FFA] LOOK pro_yue is gone!?!? wtf

So you insult everyone who responded in this topic including the clan leaders (or staff as you call them) and continue to ask to be unbanned when it was obvious you were wallhacking.

Are you REALLY that stuiped?

Lulz

EVIL LAUGH

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEHAEHAE

you all great still thinking of me wallhack for wrong!, i am on the lucky hit happen likes wallhack or i didn't know what if i was fucking wallhack look like?

ADD

Espeland² are u real admin of owner server wcs1?

So you insult everyone who responded in this topic including the clan leaders (or staff as you call them) and continue to ask to be unbanned when it was obvious you were wallhacking.

Are you REALLY that stuiped?

ah!

"I'll never conform to your preconceived notions of cool or fashionable. Fuck you and your stupid society, it don't mean shit. People fear me for I don't look like them, talk like them, or act like them. One day I will break down the facade you live in and it will not be pretty. I am your red pill.

Being yourself is the easiest thing in the world, but you stupid fucks continue to make things hard on yourself. Cut that shit out"

I love that statement so much.

so liek asshole posted topic on forums about wallhacks to me whcih r nonunconclusivating. fuck your ass, mother spit shine your shoe before skool n stuff and give you banans you monkey fukker. i com and complain and prove i r not hacking yet banned. wat is this? no justice on da internet. you guys need help aparently. you give me hard time, jcs, wtf ffs. unban ip wcs #1 ok? maybe den ill stop doing this / posting. begging who for real admin unban can do please! insults is sorry for posting, wallhack have not me been caught. proof noen of wallhacks, wallhacks don't what know is.

"I'll never conform to your preconceived notions of cool or fashionable. Fuck you and your stupid society, it don't mean shit. People fear me for I don't look like them, talk like them, or act like them. One day I will break down the facade you live in and it will not be pretty. I am your red pill.

Being yourself is the easiest thing in the world, but you stupid fucks continue to make things hard on yourself. Cut that shit out"

I love that statement so much.

It's pretty much my mantra in life. I've been saying it since the first matrix.