Sign in to follow this  
NiteIce

Rule Clarification

I was wondering about one of the rules Oreo posted.

"As a terrorist you cannot enter prohibited areas- Vents, Armory, reasonable areas stated by the lead CT (If he orders anywhere outside your cell prohibited do not follow it and contact an admin asap). Entering these areas makes you subject to death by CT."

To me it looks like Vents, and Armory are just listed as examples of reasonable areas that CT's can prohibit prisoners from going to. So I would say that the Warden must state that for each round.

However, Junzou and Wookie said in game that those areas are already automatically prohibited. I just wanted to confirm this.

"As a terrorist you cannot enter prohibited areas- Vents, Armory, or any reasonable areas stated by the lead CT (If he orders anywhere outside your cell prohibited do not follow it and contact an admin asap). Entering these areas makes you subject to death by CT."

That's what it should read. The way it is currently right now reads that vents, armory and reasonable areas stated by the ct are off limits. It dosen't say that they automatically are.

I think we should get a warning first. Sometimes there are REALLY good CTs that have someone stationed at each vent, and makes it impossible to rebel.

And just for clarification, is ARMORY CAMPING necessarily inside the armory? I got argued with yesterday because a CT was standing mere inches outside of armory, aiming in, and not assisting fellow Ts. He wasn't slayed, despite the fact that he had a clear shot at any that fell into armory.

Being within eyeshot of the door of armory when not needing to be, is armory camping. A great example is the map with the no smoking wall.

Within eyeshot? K.

Also, rules are updated to reflect NiteIce's and Supernaut's suggestion.

Perhaps we can make some free-game rules.

It's really annoying when CTs bait us by walking into us. Dumbasses like that deserved to be shanked without consequence.

It's really annoying when CTs bait us by walking into us. Dumbasses like that deserved to be shanked without consequence.

That's a legit kill.

Anyone that kills you for that is freekilling and should be slayed.

As you might have saw earlier, Clay, hardly anyone slays themselves, and it's usually a bitch to get admins to do it for some reason.

Well that probably has to do with the fact that we are also trying to play the game ourselves and we can't keep an eye on everybody all the time. If we actually see it ourselves, yes we will do something, if half the server is bitching about 1 or 2 people continuously freekilling, yes we will do something. However if we don't see exactly what happened then it's your word against theirs and we can't just slay, kick, or ban without some proof.

Niteice I think that people forget that sometimes.I guess they think admins just like to spec all day long.Someone needs to put that in the rules. Something along the lines that admins are players to and they need to be able to play the game.

Well that probably has to do with the fact that we are also trying to play the game ourselves and we can't keep an eye on everybody all the time. If we actually see it ourselves, yes we will do something, if half the server is bitching about 1 or 2 people continuously freekilling, yes we will do something. However if we don't see exactly what happened then it's your word against theirs and we can't just slay, kick, or ban without some proof.

This.

This. x2