Sign in to follow this  
Icop

sG Cribz. A video of your living space.

Im probably gonna post a video of my place when all the construction is done,or i might just make a video with all the construction going on lmao.

Like 85% of my house is going to be redone,theres also a new half which is gonna consist of a space for making the kitchen bigger,a second living room,and upstairs will be a sun room and my brothers new room. But that crap is all for my mom,sister,and brother.

My new space is gonna be in the basement. The whole basement is getting redone,and below the new half is gonna be a music room for myself. Gonna have the walls sheetrocked,and all that other crap to help get perfect clear sound (not 100%) perfect but you know what i mean.

So yeah i'll see if i can get a vid.

I just bought my first house and put the down payment on it today actually, but I don't close until the 10th and then I am redoing a few things before I move in. Will post after that...probably end of Feb.

This house is strictly for investment, I'm 25 still living with my parents so I had alot of time to save and I work really hard. It's a 4/3 2500sf with a pool on a canal/lake. Fuckin excited as hell to move in.