Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

No More 'NoBlock'

+1 Defiance.

I'm telling you guys, if all-talk was enabled, we as T's would have a fighting chance at communication. I was playing last night and the three CTs wouldn't read any of my text, they completely disregarded it.

I think players should just boycott the server.

When it empties, don't rejoin it. No one likes waiting periods of time. Just don't join till noblock is back. Saying "I'm not going to play till its back on" than playing, is just fucking stupid.

Follow through people. If your not going to play don't, and try to convince others to follow till noblock returns or just ignore the server's existence.

+1 Defiance.

I'm telling you guys, if all-talk was enabled, we as T's would have a fighting chance at communication. I was playing last night and the three CTs wouldn't read any of my text, they completely disregarded it.

I agree. CT's need to read text comments while they're playing, not just watch the t's for rebellion.

And when noblock was off, I was blocked by a guy who wanted out of the cell via secret opening and I didn't but he wouldn't move for me. I was stuck and instantly shot because CT thought I was escaping and wouldn't read my text comments that I was in fact just stuck.

Guest Waffle

I read text comments ^_^.. Unless it's a retard, I just ignore him/her.