Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnarchyX6942

Anarchy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11914177

In Game Name: Anarchy

JCS Recomendation: D&G

Xfire: AnarchyX6942

Previous Clans: ( )маιιόмєη( )۝, CS:S clan, we really weren't that great; The Mallomen, Guild Wars Clan, was an officer

Reason To Join: Great Servers, Think I could be of some help later on at night, I work night shifts so I get on like at 6:00 am everyday (central time) when they're aren't that many other people from UV on

Favorite Server: Surf RPG

Terms And Conditions: I Agree

Thanks for considering.

i also Reccomend he is very freindly and skilled, he is one of the most active on surf server biggrin.gif, and he is mature i hope ull let him in!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (napoodo @ Jul 25 2007, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ill take D&G's word for it XD! we should recruit him

ILL TAKE napoodo words for it and D&G's word...

so we should recruit!!!

Barely anyone post an application to join from gungame or zombie.... sighhh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oompa Loompa @ Jul 27 2007, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only problem with him is he talks nonstop for like 5834623473462457 minutes with other people in dutch....

But.......

he has skill

Uhh, that wouldn't be me. I barely have a functioning mic as it is ( see post http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3441 ), although I am getting a better one soon, and I don't know a word of dutch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Oompa Loompa @ Jul 27 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only problem with him is he talks nonstop for like 5834623473462457 minutes with other people in dutch....

But.......

he has skill

What are you talking abut ? He doesn't do that ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 28 2007, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What are you talking abut ? He doesn't do that ?

I've seen D&G ban people for talkin unenglishlike and he wouldn't rec this guy if he did it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đδπқє @ Jul 28 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I've seen D&G ban people for talkin unenglishlike and he wouldn't rec this guy if he did it.

Correct smile.gif There are alot of guys in the clan that are danish and I only speak english to them ingame. sometimes I can say a "bye" in danish but it doesnt' annoy anyone. I never speak danish.

He's like the only person of all the applications we've got that takes the time to do constructive posts on the forums so I vote yes.

Congrats Anarchy, you are voted into the clan because of your maturity and good constructive making of post. Now remember to add your =(UV)= tags to xfire and to your ingame name. If you want to ask me about anything just PM at the forums. Everyone welcome Anarchy.