Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cokeman

Hello.. Recuitment

Guest cokeman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9277555

IN GAME NAME: Cokeman

JCS RECOMMENDATION: ....??

X-FIRE NAME: Shamus951

PREVIOUS CLANS: Hellzone,Hellfire

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Interested and was told it was good clan Cpt. Mystic

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Hide n Seek

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

I have seen one of my Frends in this clan (Cpt. Mystic ) and he told me about it and i wanted to jon for the experiance..

My Previous Clans had the same sort of Forums so i know how they work. im not sure i understand how i get into the clan. My the way described i think i have to basically play on the servers and hope i get seen by the Big people in the clan and vote for me ? Im off to bed now so i wont be on the servers tonight but i have added all the xfires in your application guildlines so i hope i see you soon and thanks...

Thanks

Declan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WF-Cokeman @ Jul 23 2007, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9277555

IN GAME NAME: Cokeman

JCS RECOMMENDATION: ....??

X-FIRE NAME: Shamus951

PREVIOUS CLANS: Hellzone,Hellfire

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Interested and was told it was good clan Cpt. Mystic

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Hide n Seek

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

I have seen one of my Frends in this clan (Cpt. Mystic ) and he told me about it and i wanted to jon for the experiance..

My Previous Clans had the same sort of Forums so i know how they work. im not sure i understand how i get into the clan. My the way described i think i have to basically play on the servers and hope i get seen by the Big people in the clan and vote for me ? Im off to bed now so i wont be on the servers tonight but i have added all the xfires in your application guildlines so i hope i see you soon and thanks...

Thanks

Declan

If you would like to join UV, you're going to need to spend more time in the servers for a recommendation. You must be recommended by a JCS member such as myself. Since we don't really know you yet, I'm going to have to deny your application. We would really like for you to spend some more time in our servers and on our forums first. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, we just want good, honest, trustworthy members. This is what keeps our clan strong. Don't sweat this. Just spend some time on the servers and I will eventually recommend you if you are a "quality" player.

Closed.