Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoinStar

Official "Name Change" Thread

Guest NeverEndingXsin
You really need to stop...

i asked chaos to be the one to change it. and it'll only happen if she agrees to it.

and even then i'd only do it to be funny.

thats why i dont want it like that forever.

Used to be O RLY? PBLZ3R0, but for now I shall like to be called...

Ethyl Methyl Phail

...plz.

BTW, did my admin status get removed for a reason? I know it used to say "GG Server Admin", but I'm still one on the Surf Server.

How about just making mine say: (RaGe)

Without the bObBy. It will look pretty slick.

Unless someone already has it, of course

Im making this my main account move my join date if you can, post count can rot in hell.

My first choice "«ÃЯ» Blue" without quotes if the forums fuck it up again then make it

DR Blue No Voice

Then delete my old account http://www.joinuv.com/forums/member.php?u=215 if you can because ill never use it again.

You'll have to type that name in to login, the one with those funky characters in it.

Since the forums changed, you need to use the forgot password function to retrieve the new password, sent to your e-mail. I don't see why you would want a diff. account.

Grave, please check for responses to your previous request before posting again:

It's not that you got ignored, but the name was already taken ;)

well can i get the e-mail for that account >> because i think that was the account i made before this one but i couldn't get on it for some reason so i had to make another account

another thing is that it has zero posts and has been a member seance 11/08/07 so i think it should be deleted or something :P

well can i get the e-mail for that account >> because i think that was the account i made before this one but i couldn't get on it for some reason so i had to make another account

another thing is that it has zero posts and has been a member seance 11/08/07 so i think it should be deleted or something :P

I merged the two accounts, should be fixed now. If your post count/join date is incorrect, please notify me.