Sign in to follow this  
FinalFantasyXIII

Halo: Reach

Halo Reach yet another project from bungie studios a "secret" project again.

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t;object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClfWUx3EO4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClfWUx3EO4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t;object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClfWUx3EO4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClfWUx3EO4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

If you pick up Halo 3: ODST in the stores you will be able to participate in the multiplayer beta for bungies new project!

Go to bungie.net for more information!

It's so "Top Secret" that they showed a trailer to a room full of people.

Now i think microsoft/bungie is beating a dead horse to make it twitch and then claim entertainment.

Unfortunatly, 14/15 year olds will buy anything with "halo" on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Jun 2 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's so "Top Secret" that they showed a trailer to a room full of people.

Now i think microsoft/bungie is beating a dead horse to make it twitch and then claim entertainment.

Unfortunatly, 14/15 year olds will buy anything with "halo" on it.

QFT. I personally lost intrest after Halo2. That game was pure amazingness.

Im sick of bungie making all new halo games wtf happened to marathon and stuff? i want something besides halo from bungie!

And vesper its not a really so secret that they are not giving any information its top secret as in...no bio about it etc. so a mystery if you would say...kinda like what they did with ODST sorta

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FîиalFдиtk @ Jun 2 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And vesper its not a really so secret that they are not giving any information its top secret as in...no bio about it etc. so a mystery if you would say...kinda like what they did with ODST sorta

It's a joke

>>

I knew something like Halo Reach would come, its not beating a dead horse, if you havent read the books then you dont know about Reach. 100% you will be playing along other spartans.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FîиalFдиtk @ Jun 2 2009, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im sick of bungie making all new halo games wtf happened to marathon and stuff? i want something besides halo from bungie!

Marathon seems like an halo prequel too me o_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Jun 2 2009, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I lost interest after the original Halo.

First halo was the best Imo

I hope this isnt like the other halo's though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Jun 2 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I knew something like Halo Reach would come, its not beating a dead horse, if you havent read the books then you dont know about Reach. 100% you will be playing along other spartans.

yeah but dont all the spartans die in the end; i dont remember what happens to them but they arent in any of the halo games so its not good

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Jun 2 2009, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I lost interest after the original Halo.

QFT

I bought the computer version when Halo 2 came out. Beat it in a day. Lost the CD two months later. :(

I think they are over doing this game.

I have played halo since ce and probably will for a while. Maybe Halo: Reach will bring a whole new aspect of halo. Who knows? Mes cants waitssssssssssssss!

Guest some fag

No matter how much I try to hate Halo, I just can't. It's an over rated game, like, out the ass, I agree... But it's just such a solid, consistent game. :l

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FîиalFдиtk @ Jun 2 2009' date=' 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Marathon seems like an halo prequel too me o_-

First halo was the best Imo

I hope this isnt like the other halo's though.

Original was the best. After you beat every level on every difficulty, there was still glitches. I probably spent more time on glitching than actually playing the game. Good times in my friend's basement.