Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest General Rampage

-= General Rampage=-'s Application [Denied]

Guest General Rampage

Hey all,

Here's my Recruit Application:

In-game Name: -= General Rampage =-

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:19029155

Xfire Name: Finalfantasychild

Referral (If applicable): N/A.

You may know me if you play on the Zombie Escape server quite a lot.

Thanks,

-= General Rampage =-

Thank you for applying to Undead Vengeance.

First off, make sure you're well versed in the following:

Global Forum Guidelines

Protocol for Reporting a Hacker/Microphone Spammer

Protocol for Reporting an Admin

After doing so you will now be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the one week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

Phoenix2 (Xfire: uvphoenix2)

Junzou (Xfire: junzou)

HoboInArmy (xfire: hobo22)

BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

Llethander (Xfire: Llethander)

CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

Advisors:

Sandman (Xfire: tannerblood)

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

Claytonian (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

Projectmayhem9 (Xfire: projectmayhem99 and tehproject9)

NeverEndingXsin (Xfire: neverendingxsin)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining four votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you put a stop to it?

First you would ask him nicely to stop spamming, but if he continues, if possible, globally mute him. If he continues to mic spam, you then kick him, and give him a fair warning. If he continues, you may have to ask for permission to ban him. If you don't have the power, always contact an Admin.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

If there is a hacker, contact an Admin A.S.A.P. so that they will be able to deal with the problem. Always give the Admin his Steam ID so that they will be permanently banned.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

Simply go to the website: http://www.undeadvengeance.com/, go to the Recruitment Section in the Forums, and follow the proper procedure and use the correct Application Format to apply.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Well, at times I will consider myself a mature person... Well, most of the time. Sometimes I just like to be silly, but many people on Counter-Strike Source tend to be, so I join in. But in all, yes, I consider myself a mature person.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the =(UV)= community?

I want to join the =(UV)= community because I have been here before. The details for that will be in the last question. It is also because I love the servers and the players are just too much fun to play with. The servers are well-moderated, the forums are well-made, and everyone has a good gaming atmosphere.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions set on the application rules?

Yes, I do.

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the =(UV)= servers and how often will you be on the forums?

I will play, on weekdays, approximately 3-5 hours a day, if not more. On the weekends, I will play about 4-10 hours a day. I will be on the Forums whilst I'm on the server.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

I can show that you must follow the rules properly in the server, and to always respect others. If, and when, I buy the Administration powers, I will be able to enforce the rules even farhter. I may not be unique, but I will always work my hardest to keep the server and players happy.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within UV and keep the topics civil?

It really all depends on the topic, but I would be mature, and if I see that my opinion is needed, so be it. It is fairly simple to keep topics civil and organized, and I know how to do it.

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in =(UV)= before? If so, why did you leave?

I was trying to be a member, but this was approximately 1 1/2 years ago, and it was much more difficult to get in. I tried, and failed, but I kept playing on the server, and gradually, I stopped playing CSS.

I hope you will consider me.

Thanks.

100% YES!!!!

this guy is a lot of fun to play with on ZE and he seems mature in game

1/4

SIN

Guest General Rampage

Thank you both.

Yes.

4/4

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the UV recruitment process, the one week observation period.

The next thing you need to do is read this entire thread:

Additional Registration Information

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After one week your application will be re-voted on and at this time you will need six votes to get fully accepted as a member of Undead Vengeance.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "=(UVR)=" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

• Phoenix2 (Xfire: uvphoenix2)

• UltimateOreo (Xfire: ultimateoreo)

• Junzou (Xfire: junzou)

• HoboInArmy (xfire: hobo22)

• BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

• Llethander (Xfire: Llethander)

Advisors:

• Sandman (Xfire: tannerblood)

• DJKVesper (Xfire: djkvesper1)

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

• Claytonian (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

• Projectmayhem9 (Xfire: projectmayhem99 and tehproject9)

• NeverEndingXsin (Xfire: neverendingxsin)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

Nope. for the same reasons chaos posted

-4/6

Chaos, sand, clay, sin

and you would now need 10 yes votes to get in and thats not possible to get. therefore denied. you may re-apply in a few weeks