Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Prom Pictures. =)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Jun 1 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Here is from my prom 2 years ago.

n522320239_3044023_6235921.jpg

The Asian lookin' on is my cousin, and the other is the one I asked to prom.

You should wear a suit more often. You look pimpin' in this picture homie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Mind @ Jun 1 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LMAO :lol: someone should snap our buddy back to reality, heres a couple pic's of mine, and it had a happy ending unlike chronx's where he had to go wax one off at the end of the night :rolleyes:

Here's the link to some pictures from the before party at the bar the actual prom and the after party at my new collage apartment that doesn't have a single piece of furniture in it yet.

http://img20.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=cimg4629j.jpg

cimg4629j.th.jpg

n1023726715463944802774.th.jpg

33006952897958082802458.th.jpg

33006952904958082802458.th.jpg

How can you be in COLLEGE and not even know how to spell it? :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAZ8771 @ Jun 1 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How can you be in COLLEGE and not even know how to spell it? :P

I havent started yet...jerk, fall semster USF GO BULLS!!!!

and Chronx got cought on that on, we do hav your face what else could we need...(internet playa :D )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Mind @ Jun 1 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I havent started yet...jerk, fall semAught on that on, we do hav your face what else could we need...(internet playa :D )

Fixed so you don't look like a tool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Jun 1 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I didn't notice those mistakes until you pointed them out. You just made him look like a fool.

And yourself. (:

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Jun 1 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The irony

Ah, my bad master, i was just playing with you.... i spell "tomorrow" "tomarrow" almost every time.... can't tell you how many points ive lost for that >:|

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 1 2009, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The irony

God, you beat me to it.....

So, whats with all these new people. I fuckin dont even know half the people around here anymore.

its depressing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Jun 1 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Here is from my prom 2 years ago.

n522320239_3044023_6235921.jpg

The Asian lookin' on is my cousin, and the other is the one I asked to prom.

Might want to use photobucket or imgshack, people can find your Facebook profile/ access the entire album with that link your posted.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Jun 1 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i would post pics but u facks are going to shoop

I PROMISE I won't shoop any pics from you. Promise. Promise promise. Go ahead.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vOrTeXx @ Jun 1 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Like you're one to talk about fixing someone's grammar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Jun 1 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Might want to use photobucket or imgshack, people can find your Facebook profile/ access the entire album with that link your posted.

Good think I don't care.

Lol thanks. Funny thing is, me and her were just friends. That night at prom I met my future ex-girlfriend and the girl I took ended up going out with my other friend Colby and their baby is due in a few weeks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAZ8771 @ Jun 1 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

whoa, master, Chill the fuck out.... havent you ever been on a forum before? you get scrutinized, deal with it broski.

QFT.

Your prom pictures are cool. I'll post some homecoming pictures with my fine-ass date.

Baz i was kidding man vorwhore is pretty much my best friend ever outside of rl that is, thats why you should not comment on ppl you don't know, you cant read sarcasm over the internet, maybe someone should get off of the forums for a minuit, if you take everything serious.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Mind @ Jun 2 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Baz i was kidding man vorwhore is pretty much my best friend ever outside of rl that is, thats why you should not comment on ppl you don't know, you cant read sarcasm over the internet, maybe someone should get off of the forums for a minuit, if you take everything serious.

[sarcasm][/sarcasm] those are sarcasm tags, when youre fairly new around here and not everybody knows you/who youre friends with.... its a good idea to slap em on a post.