Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

NBA Final!

sadly, the lakers will win :-\ Kobe will rape another white girl and hedo turkoglu will go back to whatever country he came from.......... thats just how its going to happen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAZ8771 @ May 31 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sadly, the lakers will win :-\ Kobe will rape another white girl and hedo turkoglu will go back to whatever country he came from.......... thats just how its going to happen.

Turkey :P

haha Kobe. I think the Magic will put up a good fight though. Dwight can overpower Pau and Kobe has to deal with Hedo and Rashard on offense and Defense.

I'm just surprised.

Most of us speculated a Cavs-Lakers final, but Howard stopped that.

I was surprised the Magic made it this far to be honest, congratulations to them.

Lakers will have a lot on their hands, but I'd like to see the Magic take it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BAZ8771 @ May 31 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL

I didn't watch game 1. I am not going to watch Game 2.

I watched EVERY playoff game (almost) up till now. I do not care for either teams. I do not like Kobe Bryant too much, I am from Chicago and there will never be anybody as good as MJ, ever...

It's kind of obvious that Kobe will be the MVP and that the Lakers will win the series, what i just don't understand is why people that don't like Kobe Bryant are having such a hard time admitting the truth that he's currently the best basketball player in the NBA.

Dwight Howard or gtfo =D

<=== magic fan, think about it this way =D everyone was in the magic lol

Dwight got pwn'd last night.

agreed thats were he struggles the most at just like shaq

Shaq would literally throw the ball at the rim.... it didn't even look like he was trying to make the basket :P

[ame]

[/ame]

LOL Lakers owned the Magic. Kobe got his 4th championship without shaq. Lakers are going to win next year. Even if Shaq is with Lebron