Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Chronx Promoted

Guest Fohacidal

Major fail, he said kush

Guest formerlyaeth

I was there when Chronx said "I didn't donate anything to any clan." Or something along those lines

He's just been fucked in the ass by the long dick of hypercore and tristan.

Guest formerlyaeth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (just lean @ May 30 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

but the thing is u guys dont have big dicks

but the thing is you have 1 post

Ok, it's over.

Chronx decided that due to the harsh comments he was receiving, he would resign his position, but thanks those of you who did support him.

(No seriously, you guys should have known this was a joke. Come on, Chronx? Really?)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ May 30 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol all u nubs, hey but let me keep the chairmen thing plzz

You got to be Chairman for a day, isn't that fair?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ May 30 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If this isn't a joke with Chronx, I am completely gone.

What the fuck.

And if this is all some big joke to make me rage because for some reason seeing me rage would be funny, well good job, assholes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wookie would be so proud.

Seriously though, this started as a joke in Vent last night. Llethander was all like "CHRONX FOR JCS!" and someone dared me to change Chronx's title to "Joint Chief of Staff," and I took it about 5 steps farther-- I created a usergroup with absolutely no special access, but it looked shiny, and made an announcement. Blame Llethander, he was in Vent and didn't stop me :)

if he was changed chairman at the time of the first post, he would only have been chairman for 2 hours and 38 minutes

that is not a day =O

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cheesepoop @ May 30 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

if he was changed chairman at the time of the first post, he would only have been chairman for 2 hours and 38 minutes

that is not a day =O

Lrn2maths.

03:38 AM -> 06:20 PM

That's more than 2.5 hours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ May 30 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How did anyone even REMOTELY think this was true? Dumbasses...

Anonymous person in vent: "I was about to fuckin ragequit the clan dude. So did we get to keep the $2,000?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anonymous person in vent: "I was about to fuckin ragequit the clan dude. So did we get to keep the $2,000?"

BWAHAHAHA.. Oh wait, this prank was more stupid than funny. >.>

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ May 30 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

im taking my 2k back lol, chaos what the hell what did i ever do u to dam

i dont think its anything personal against you chronx. i think its just the fact that she thought we were "selling" staff positions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You got to be Chairman for a day, isn't that fair?

That entire night in Vent was just non-stop epic lulz. =O I can't believe people believed this....

Sign in to follow this