Sign in to follow this  
Amber

Hey, It's Amber!

No srsly. Some of FoB's music is pretty decent.. Sugar, We're Going Down (swingin'), Dance, Dance, Grand Theft Autumn (Where is your boy tonight?), I like those songs.. I like Build God Then We'll Talk, I Write Sins, Not Tradgedies (sp?), and one other song I think, by P!ATD, too. <_<... Guilty Pleasures ftw... ANYWAY. Good luck, Amber, on joining.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*AMBER* @ May 22 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im absolutely sure that I am a girl..I mean a bunch of people have heard me use my mic, and a couple have seen my picture :P

The only way to prove your girlness is to take a picture of yourself with proof. Take a pic with yourself holding up a paper that says =(UV)= and I will believe. Until then, sup dude?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ May 22 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The only way to prove your girlness is to take a picture of yourself with proof. Take a pic with yourself holding up a paper that says =(UV)= and I will believe. Until then, sup dude?

haha well maybe i will do that :P to prove to you that i am :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*AMBER* @ May 21 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hi, my name is Amber, i am a nice and fun person to be around, i like playing CS:S.

Most people love me, there aren't a whole lot of people who don't like me. I currently have no mic.

I did have one, but its broken, and i am still waiting to get a new one. I love the band Fall Out Boy.

So that's my introduction of myself. :P

Didnt you use to play surf some year and months ago or are you differant person

And yeah until pics your classified as a dude

Its the law ya know

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tristan Thorn @ May 21 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Welcome to a world of acne and horny teenagers.

Enjoy Your Stay.

whoa whoa whoa, i have no acne, son..0 and im 17 so suck it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ May 22 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Remember gentlemen, this is a man until proven otherwise. I do not want to see you get penisrolled.

LOL I forsee a penis roll in my future >_>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ May 22 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">

Jillian where's the picture of you? No proof, no boobs... which means I should get on that too. :P</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ May 24 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">

Jillian where's the picture of you? No proof, no boobs... which means I should get on that too. :P</span>

OOOOH CHALLENGE!!