Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amber

*AMBER*'s Application [Accepted]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ May 29 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lolololol amber alert. hahahahah. had to be done. are you lost? missing?

hahaha you a funny man pleas tell us more lame jokes! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zachmanman @ May 29 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would say reapply when you have time to go through our recruitment process.

well i didnt realize that our internet was gunna go out sunday so that part wasnt really my fault

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zachmanman @ May 29 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I really think this was longcat, but if you are real you have to at least play on the servers to join a gaming clan.

wait how would it be longcatt? i've been playing css since about september and i didnt start playing uv until a few weeks ago :P

Guest NeverEndingXsin

revote time i say yes she seems active on the servers/forums

1/6

Sin

I s'pose.

6/6

Sin, Chaos, Lesbo, Clay, Sand, Wookie

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to be accepted as a full UV member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

• Xfire Group

Provided you have joined the Undead Vengeance steam group, we will send you an xfire invite shortly. If you don't know how to sign up or accept invites, refer to the following thread:

Additional Registration Information

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of UV, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

After you have accepted all invites/joined all required groups, feel free to put in a rank application in the Rank Applications forum. Tutorials can be found under "Important Topics."

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!