Sign in to follow this  
squirrelbait

POT!

see stupid ppl like shady keep posting shitty ass website and saying pot is so bad, and ur losing ur life to it. Who ever says that is fucking stupid, u control ur own life and if u truly care about ur life no drug can control ur life. All these threads will turn out to be a argument no matter what.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ May 21 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

see stupid ppl like shady keep posting shitty ass website and saying pot is so bad, and ur losing ur life to it. Who ever says that is fucking stupid, u control ur own life and if u truly care about ur life no drug can control ur life. All these threads will turn out to be a argument no matter what.

You're right. Marijuana doesn't make you stupid, you have to be born stupid.

Yaknaimean?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ May 21 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You're right. Marijuana doesn't make you stupid, you have to be born stupid.

Yaknaimean?

I see what you did thar.

chronx you have a point, however i think you failed to accurately show it. He's saying that what you do is your own business, and if you like life with marijuana, whos decision is it to say you cant smoke weed?

Guest ShadySTDs

Edit: I took down my statement, due to the fact I WILL NOT give Chronx the satisfaction of showing any kind of response to him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noire @ May 21 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You do realize the first one says contact highs are all in the mind right?

"However, this may be better explained by the subconscious picking up on the user's "vibe" and sociological factors."

Saying if someone is around someone who is high, they will feel high. The second one doesnt even give any specific information. How big was the area they had the subjects in? How long were they in there for? How much was smoked? The third one says

"size of the room or space you occupy, air circulation and quantity of smoke in the air, duration of time you are exposed and potency of the marijuana."

This doesnt sound like you can get a contact high because your neighbor next door is smoking in his back yard.

Sounds like there are other contributing factors involved. Why not blame the alcohol? I find it funny that you say you're losing your friend to pot when he is drinking as well. Ive lost a lot of friends. Not to pot, but to alcohol. After they started to drink a lot they started to do coke. Then they just became assholes. So don't just point the finger at pot and say that is the sole reason you lost your friend. Consider all the contributing factors.

No it cannot get you high just because of your next door neighbor. But if the quantity of marijuana smoke is high in a lot of places, then it is possible for it to happen. I hope you don't deny that it is a possibility. Because a lot of things are possible in this world when a lot of people said it was impossible. It all matters on the radius to though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 21 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

inb4lock.jpg

For those of you who can't keep a level head, I suggest you get the fuck out of this thread. Just because others want to discuss a habit in a way you disagree with doesn't mean you have to come in and try to convert every one of them. Just pretend this thread isn't here.

Thank you Jun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiteStalker @ May 21 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Smoking marijuana is a personal choice. If someone wants to smoke weed, and likes smoking weed, they probably know the risks, and nothing you can say will change their mind.

From what I have read so far, nobody is trying to change anybody's mind. However. I do see some people come in here and take it in a way as if we are trying.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

This is true and dont make this thred all fcked up with bullshit because I dont want that.

Now, pot I hate it! Ok it takes ur friends away and u lose brain cells u get alot of stuff from it thats bad.

so I want to know who smokes and who doesent dont make this another bullshit about arguments or anything because this is SERIOUS!!!!I lost many friends because of it and hate it.=( Also i have smoked it so dont try that eather

Sorry to hear about that squirrelbait... i wish you wouldve seen my thread a few weeks ago where I bashed everybody who did it :P, it was the whole forum vs me... couldve used some backup :P. Anyway, I know exactly how you feel because I'm in the exact same boat... lost quite a few friends over it :-/ it's really too bad..... it changes people for the worst.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*DEAD* @ May 21 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No it cannot get you high just because of your next door neighbor. But if the quantity of marijuana smoke is high in a lot of places, then it is possible for it to happen. I hope you don't deny that it is a possibility. Because a lot of things are possible in this world when a lot of people said it was impossible. It all matters on the radius to though.

If this were true, wouldn't that mean you would get lung cancer from just being outside from all the people who smoke cigarrettes? I don't think it would be possible for it to happen outside. The only thing is you would smell it, but you wouldn't get high from it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (squirrlebait @ May 20 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is true and dont make this thred all fcked up with bullshit because I dont want that.

Now, pot I hate it! Ok it takes ur friends away and u lose brain cells u get alot of stuff from it thats bad.

so I want to know who smokes and who doesent dont make this another bullshit about arguments or anything because this is SERIOUS!!!!I lost many friends because of it and hate it.=( Also i have smoked it so dont try that eather

Too lazy to see if anyone responded to this, but:

YOU DO NOT LOSE BRAIN CELLS SMOKING WEED. It TEMPORARILY freezes your brain cells (don't know EXACTLY what happens, but that's the easiest way to say it) which gets you high. When your high wears off, the THC wears off in the brain, and you become less high. The only reason people think weed kills your high if because A) The DEA, and B) Because it temporarily decreases your Short-Term memory, but if you stop for 3 months it will go away and your brain will be 100% FULLY FUNCTIONAL AGAIN.

STOP spreading false information around, you are the kind of people who give a natural plant a bad name.

ALSO, pot is NOT a drug. A drug is something that is CHEMICALLY ALTERED, as in ECSTASY. NOT POT.

Also, don't try and give me that "A drug is something that alters the mind" bullshit, that's not true.

Pot only alters your brain neurons, but that is also TEMPORARY. It slows the information from jumping from cell to cell, carrying it to your brain.

I don't even see why you guys are discussing such a small thing. I mean honestly, what is there to SERIOUSLY discuss about pot?

And even on that point, most of you can't even discuss it (not going to mention names) because you feel the need to force your opinion on other people and if they have opposing opinions, you just shoot them down because you feel that yours is right.

There is honestly nothing to discuss. If you like weed and want to smoke it, that's your choice. If you hate it then that also is your choice. Just don't come in here acting all fucking high and mighty because you don't smoke and act like those of us who do are somehow inferior.

McLovin out.

Honestly, it is a drug. Don't you people remember your D.A.R.E. (Drug abuse resistance education). I forgot what the exact definition is, but it's something like a substance that alters your mind and body or something. Not to say it's really bad to say it's a drug, because a lot of things can be considered drugs. Tylenol can be considered a drug. Same with coffee.

It does kill brain cells, but you know what? So does a lot of other things, like holding your breath. Your body make new cells to replace the old ones so it doesnt matter.

It's all about taking the small things and blowing it out of proporation which is why so many people today think that it is really bad for you.

Sorry to science you Space but brain cells and nerve cells cant be reproduced, thats why they take stem cells (baby cells that havn't decided what sort of cells their going to be) and try to make them into nerve and brain cells.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hairy_Nipon @ May 22 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sorry to science you Space but brain cells and nerve cells cant be reproduced, thats why they take stem cells (baby cells that havn't decided what sort of cells their going to be) and try to make them into nerve and brain cells.

:) Sorry to science you Nipon but brain cells and nerve cells can be reproduced, particularly in the hippocampus, which plays a significant role in the process of storing and recalling memory.

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v4/n11/abs/nm1198_1313.html

Here, you might be needing some of this:

aloe_vera2.jpg

Guest markhoppus

dude ive smoked it fora shit ton of years they proved it medically it doesnt kill anybraincells i havent lost any of my friend out of my friend only 2 of em smoke the rest dont and i havent lost 1 also the medical part dude

the reason everyone thinks its kills brain cells... and also why its illegal is cus sumdouche bag didnt want hemp to take over his papermill and fabric companys since hemp can be used for both things... so the asshole paid a shitton of money to make bullshit propaganda saying it kills braincells and a bunch of bs like that he also paid for the bs movie REEFER MADNESS

Guest markhoppus

o also its not a drug its a plant if u so happend to cut it down and it so happens to burn it has certian side affects

they are Sleepy, Hungy, Lazy

Guest ShadySTDs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markhoppus @ May 22 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

dude ive smoked it fora shit ton of years they proved it medically it doesnt kill anybraincells i havent lost any of my friend out of my friend only 2 of em smoke the rest dont and i havent lost 1 also the medical part dude

the reason everyone thinks its kills brain cells... and also why its illegal is cus sumdouche bag didnt want hemp to take over his papermill and fabric companys since hemp can be used for both things... so the asshole paid a shitton of money to make bullshit propaganda saying it kills braincells and a bunch of bs like that he also paid for the bs movie REEFER MADNESS

Sources PLEASE??? I would love to read that!

Guest ShadySTDs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markhoppus @ May 22 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i can give u the utube video while i try to find the article i read 3 year prior

For those of us that like to read http://ronebreak.com/2009/02/08/why-marijuana-is-illegal/ it talks about it kind of a good read!

and you can post youtube vids on here!

<div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtE5u8t6p4&"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtE5u8t6p4&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div>

Guest markhoppus

see im a edamacated pot head :D

lol its also funny that jamestown was FORCED to grow canabis

o fyi the declaration of independance is written on hemp paper

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markhoppus @ May 22 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

see im a edamacated pot head :D

lol its also funny that jamestown was FORCED to grow canabis

o fyi the declaration of independance is written on hemp paper

Doesnt mean they smoked it lol :P