Sign in to follow this  
SwitchBlade

Fallout 3 DLC for PS3!!!

FIRSTYS!!!!

Fanboys are ridiculous. I have all the nextgen consoles and I collect games for all of them. Well besides the wii... Wii cant be used for hardcore gaming, so that system pretty much lies in my closet waiting to be sold but yea lol.

you SOB :P I was gunna post this damn.....but yea its fucking SHWEEET!

@Lesbian Dad

Bethesda has never been anti-ps3, what happened was, Microsoft signed an exclusive DLC contract with Bethesda, and that contract expired on the 6th of May, so now Bethesda isnt bound by a contract, and they can now create DLC freely for both consoles.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poon @ May 19 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you SOB :P I was gunna post this damn.....but yea its fucking SHWEEET!

@Lesbian Dad

Bethesda has never been anti-ps3, what happened was, Microsoft signed an exclusive DLC contract with Bethesda, and that contract expired on the 6th of May, so now Bethesda isnt bound by a contract, and they can now create DLC freely for both consoles.

i listened to an interview that says otherwise. one of the head guys at Bethesda said something like "sales aren't good with ps3 software as opposed to the 360, we know this from the oblivion dlc sales." and because of that, they weren't likely to put PS3 dlc out as much or at all. still you're right, no contract, no boundaries.

Im not a fanboy and everyone has his own console and such. But dont be all leik WE GOT IT NOW FUCKING XBOXERZ OMGORD NOW WE CAN HAS BROKEN STEEL AND POKEMANGS. I just got fallout 3 :D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ May 19 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sounds cool but ... i thought Bethesda was anti-ps3?

they may be anti-ps3, but they are pro-money

Btw, congratulations, you have on PS3 what xbox players have had for months now. Im not a fanboy, but i find it funny how excited you're getting over simple DLC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiteStalker @ May 20 2009, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

they may be anti-ps3, but they are pro-money

Btw, congratulations, you have on PS3 what xbox players have had for months now. Im not a fanboy, but i find it funny how excited you're getting over simple DLC.

I'm not getting excited over anything, i have a 360 and a Wii and a PS3, but i chose to get the DLC for PC because i like the PC version of Fallout 3 the most. And plus it's better that PS3 owners get it later than never, so stop sulking because the PS3 has the DLC now and just play your "Simple DLC". (Simple my ass, all the DLC's have been great so far.)

I havent bought a 360 games in months man. Ive been buying PS3 versions to get my PS3 collection up like the 360. But PS3 owns with the no cost to play online. but 360 owns with the way online is setup.

PS3 Trophies suck.

360 Achieves rock.

Wii doesnt have either...

PS3 has fucked up analog controlling (side by side)

360 has it to where its comfortable for your hands

Wii looks like you're holding a dildo. BUT its a censored dildo!

PS3 has a secondlife based Community

360 Dont and probably never will

Wii wtf is so special about a mii anyways? lol

PS3 is huge and black and weighs a lot

360 is white (or black) with a nice weight

Wii that bitch is compatible like a mofo, so easy to bring with you

PS3 has higher memory for a lower cost

360 has 20gb... which sucks a lot.

Wii Yea lets use a SD card to save our shit. Maybe one day we can get a 20gb one lol

Thats all the shit I can think of... No point in being a fanboy. All 3 consoles have exclusives. Which is why i bought all 3. Metal Gear Solid is a very good series. Fable is a good series. And those mario games can be addicting lol.

And fanboys dont really have a valid reason for why their console choice is better than the ones we have. Thats what makes it funny.

Also, I will not be buying the DLC at all. Fallout 3 was fun while it lasted. Oblivion caught my interest a lot more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*DEAD* @ May 19 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

PS3 has fucked up analog controlling (side by side)

360 has it to where its comfortable for your hands

Wii looks like you're holding a dildo. BUT its a censored dildo!

PS3 does not have fucked up analog controlling. If it did Sony would have changed the controller by now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ May 19 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm not getting excited over anything, i have a 360 and a Wii and a PS3, but i chose to get the DLC for PC because i like the PC version of Fallout 3 the most. And plus it's better that PS3 owners get it later than never, so stop sulking because the PS3 has the DLC now and just play your "Simple DLC". (Simple my ass, all the DLC's have been great so far.)

I never said the DLC Sucked, or wasnt great. all 3 of them have been awesome and i have them all, but its only DLC, its not like halo just came out for ps3.

and i agree with you on the PC part, generally i like to get my games for PC but i was given fallout 3 as a gift, so i cant really do much there, unless i want to buy a 2nd copy of the game.

I'm simply saying, its nothing super special that PS3 is getting DLC for a game thats no longer bound by a contract. Nobody would expect Bethesda not to release it for PS3, its more money for them.

also, *DEAD*, NO xbox360 comes with a 20gb HD anymore. The only way to get one anymore is if you get an arcade version, and do the "upgrade" through microsoft, where u pay like 30 dollars for them to send you a 20gb HD. The "PRO" version comes with 60GB now, and the Elite/RE5/HALO3 editions come with 120GB. And as for the cost, an Elite cost 400 dollars (423.99 with tax[american]), and as far as i know no PS3 comes with 120GB HD, i only know of the 80 and 160, which are 400 and 500 respectively(plus tax)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 19 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

PS3 does not have fucked up analog controlling. If it did Sony would have changed the controller by now.

Im saying sometimes it isnt comfortable when holding it and some games make it difficult to play with the analog in its place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiteStalker @ May 19 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

also, *DEAD*, NO xbox360 comes with a 20gb HD anymore. The only way to get one anymore is if you get an arcade version, and do the "upgrade" through microsoft, where u pay like 30 dollars for them to send you a 20gb HD. The "PRO" version comes with 60GB now, and the Elite/RE5/HALO3 editions come with 120GB. And as for the cost, an Elite cost 400 dollars (423.99 with tax[american]), and as far as i know no PS3 comes with 120GB HD, i only know of the 80 and 160, which are 400 and 500 respectively(plus tax)

I havent kept track of the sales. Im glad they have a 60gb now. But idk of anywho who would even use all of 80gb or 120gb at all. It would be more handy if the console was modified.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ May 19 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No it does, I've had the PS, and PS2, and always hated the controllers, always bought aftermarket ones like logitech or something (Fuck Madcatz). Also, small for my large hands.

And why the fuck are we discussing this?

oh sweet jesus, this thread turned into shit lol I thought this was about Fallout 3 DLC becoming available on PS3 not another fuckin console war...............................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest dangerzone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ May 19 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I believe in supporting certain developers, so get those links outta here noob.

Agreed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poon @ May 20 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh sweet jesus, this thread turned into shit lol I thought this was about Fallout 3 DLC becoming available on PS3 not another fuckin console war...............................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yea i know lol. Its always this fanboy shit everywhere i go now.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*DEAD* @ May 20 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yea i know lol. Its always this fanboy shit everywhere i go now.

The irony of it all is your the one who started it with your post that had nothing to do with fallout DLC

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ May 20 2009, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The irony of it all is your the one who started it with your post that had nothing to do with fallout DLC

Yes and no lol.

First post he said "haha to every 360 fanboy" so I was responding with a comment to that post by basically saying there is no point in being a fanboy. Because its ridiculous, im sure you understand? not unless you're a fanboy, then you might not.

We were always on topic. I mean, it was about the Fallout 3 DLC for PS3, but his post about fanboys was also added to the discussion. It was also about him rubbing it in the 360 fanboys face, so yea ;)

Touche?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*DEAD* @ May 20 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes and no lol.

First post he said "haha to every 360 fanboy" so I was responding with a comment to that post by basically saying there is no point in being a fanboy. Because its ridiculous, im sure you understand? not unless you're a fanboy, then you might not.

We were always on topic. I mean, it was about the Fallout 3 DLC for PS3, but his post about fanboys was also added to the discussion. It was also about him rubbing it in the 360 fanboys face, so yea ;)

Touche?

No, thats called falling for bait, you fail