Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Choosing the right gaming system

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ May 28 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Boss, if I didn't make that post you would've had 7 posts in a row. Put all the quotes in one post please.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">sorry i dont know how to :(</span>

Have two tabs open. One tab is for copying the quotes (quote each post separately and copy it), and the other tab you paste the quote and reply to each quote.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ May 28 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Have two tabs open. One tab is for copying the quotes (quote each post separately and copy it), and the other tab you paste the quote and reply to each quote.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">ohhh ok thanks ill do it next time i swear :D</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ May 28 2009, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Uh oh, fanboi alert! A fail of one at that. I love how the PS3 one says right in the title, "Sony Claims." Bud, I can claim my dick is 8 feet long. Does that make it true? When it comes to the Xbox 360 one, yes they are high. However, after a little looking, I'd say that the failure rate would be around 25-30%. Not 68%. I didn't find a single other report with claims that high.

A fanboi has to own one of the corresponding systems in order to be a fanboi, I own neither an Xbox 360 (Sold It to Friend) or a PS3, or a Wii. I enjoy my PC.

So before you go around calling people things they aren't, just remember. Some people actually do recognize the more quality product without ever owning one. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boss @ May 28 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">AGREED! 360 rapes everything, nuff said, it has the games, OMG NO FREE ONLINE but its about 10x better than shitty sony online. it has the fan base, it has the warranty, it has the games. OH AND DID I MENTION THE GAMES?? oh my gawd ps3 has gran turismo and resistance..big fucking deal</span>

Sony and Xbox's Online Dept. are both very well developed, however. I would concur Sony Network takes the cake over Xbox Live.

Xbox has the fanbase, because of Halo, and being more affordable. 1 Great Game doesn't end-all competitive console's.

It has the Warranty, in which they tripled to keep up with the massive failure rate.

It has the games, wow, so just because it offers a wide variety of games, its the ultimate system? Wake up.

PS3: Just like the PS2, and PSOne, they last forever. You are going to see games the Xbox 360 can't touch in terms of graphics/gameplay/variety. The PS3 may have had a rough start due to the financial anomaly (They spend a shitload to bring us the best), but now they are pushing Exclusives in which are shocking the virtual world. You talk so highly of the amount of variety in gaming choices to choose from for the Xbox 360, but you also fail to realize using common sense...the Xbox has been released public for much longer.

Great Games: LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2, Fear 2, MAG, Infamous...and many others. Look up MAG if you think the PS3 is junk. It's going to be gaming history.

While the Xbox 360 has its fair share of perks, people who trash talk the PS3, know absolutely nothing about the quality of the PS3 and instead bash it.

Both are good consoles, but I get tired of the idiocy of you console gamers arguing which is best.

From a third-party biased opinion.

You can truly see the PS3 is the highest grade product.

and if you couldn't tell...I didn't Bash the Xbox 360. So keep your retarded ass replies to yourself, your console choice is a matter of opinion, let it stay your opinion and don't speak up about it, I'm just saying it how it is. What's noticeable from both system's after you read between the lines.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 28 2009, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

A fanboi has to own one of the corresponding systems in order to be a fanboi, I own neither an Xbox 360 (Sold It to Friend) or a PS3, or a Wii. I enjoy my PC.

So before you go around calling people things they aren't, just remember. Some people actually do recognize the more quality product without ever owning one. Thanks.

A fanboi does NOT need to own a system. A fanboi is someone who is more or less in love with a certain object or w/e. In this case a gaming console. They do not need to own the console or object.

So before you go around debunking my arguments based on a term which you do not understand, just remember. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 28 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Great Games: LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2, Fear 2, MAG, Infamous...and many others. Look up MAG if you think the PS3 is junk. It's going to be gaming history.

While the Xbox 360 has its fair share of perks, people who trash talk the PS3, know absolutely nothing about the quality of the PS3 and instead bash it.

Both are good consoles, but I get tired of the idiocy of you console gamers arguing which is best.

From a third-party biased opinion.

You can truly see the PS3 is the highest grade product.

and if you couldn't tell...I didn't Bash the Xbox 360. So keep your retarded ass replies to yourself, your console choice is a matter of opinion, let it stay your opinion and don't speak up about it, I'm just saying it how it is. What's noticeable from both system's after you read between the lines.

For someone who doesn't own the console, you seem to care a lot about it. I say, FANBOI. Oh, not to mention: HYPOCRET. Before you go and reply to this, please take into account the fact that I said nothing about you bashing the 360.

Lastly, you don't need to double post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ May 28 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

A fanboi does NOT need to own a system. A fanboi is someone who is more or less in love with a certain object or w/e. In this case a gaming console. They do not need to own the console or object.

So before you go around debunking my arguments based on a term which you do not understand, just remember. Thanks.

For someone who doesn't own the console, you seem to care a lot about it. I say, FANBOI. Oh, not to mention: HYPOCRET. Before you go and reply to this, please take into account the fact that I said nothing about you bashing the 360.

Lastly, you don't need to double post.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Dude, *high five* you should be a lawyer</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ May 28 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lolutrollboss?

Xfire me if you wanna argue, bitch.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">how am i troll? D: i dont wanna argue..??</span>

Ive Have a Xbox360 and thinks its ok i mostly bought it due to the fact that i had a Xbox

Xbox has the added feature of u getting raped buy microsoft if u want any thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boss @ May 28 2009, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">AGREED! 360 rapes everything, nuff said, it has the games, OMG NO FREE ONLINE but its about 10x better than shitty sony online. it has the fan base, it has the warranty, it has the games. OH AND DID I MENTION THE GAMES?? oh my gawd ps3 has gran turismo and resistance..big fucking deal</span>

I rest my case.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 18 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div align='center'>consolechartyr2yb63272359.jpg

I bought a PS3 to play with IRL friends. :huh:

Lol fine, I'm done trying to prove the quality of the products over hype.

Be a bunch of little immature kids, arguing who's got the biggest penis.

PS3 Still Wins.

Xbox isn't a bad console, just doesn't compete with the PS3.

The Wii is all around fun.

End of story.

Grow up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 29 2009, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

PS3 Still Wins.

End of story.

Grow up.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Thats your opinion, not fact. Dont press it to be so.</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boss @ May 29 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Thats your opinion, not fact. Dont press it to be so.</span>

Actually, I base my "opinion" completely off of hardware speculation and system capability.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 29 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actually, I base my "opinion" completely off of hardware speculation and system capability.

I fucking lol'ed. You base your OPINION, entirely off of SPECULATION. Then you go ahead and claim it to be fact? Do yourself a favour and GTFO.

If that doesn't do it for you. Saying something is better than another something is an opinion, and it can NOT be fact. Someone could say that car A is better than car B, when another could say the exact opposite. It is all about your personal preference.

kthnxbai.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 29 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

PS3 Still Wins.

End of story.

Grow up.

YOU'RE the one who needs to grow up. Everything you say is biased, and you insult others opinions, yet you post no reasoning other than "Failure Rate".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ May 29 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

YOU'RE the one who needs to grow up. Everything you say is biased, and you insult others opinions, yet you post no reasoning other than "Failure Rate".

Hey. Owning this kid is my job =(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ May 29 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would consider a failure rate a major problem.

I also consider you guys calling me out, calling me insane, etc. An insult.

Have I debated the systems? Yes. Was I the one who began the insults. Nope.

I'm not in the wrong.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 29 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would consider a failure rate a major problem.

I also consider you guys calling me out, calling me insane, etc. An insult.

Have I debated the systems? Yes. Was I the one who began the insults. Nope.

I'm not in the wrong.

I'm merely having a good laugh at the idiocy of your debates. Which is fitting since this is Funny Shaz.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ May 29 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I fucking lol'ed. You base your OPINION, entirely off of SPECULATION. Then you go ahead and claim it to be fact? Do yourself a favour and GTFO.

If that doesn't do it for you. Saying something is better than another something is an opinion, and it can NOT be fact. Someone could say that car A is better than car B, when another could say the exact opposite. It is all about your personal preference.

kthnxbai.

How about you gtfo.

You are defending something, that really holds no real value in creating an argument in which you like to do.

It's not speculation, read the system specs between the two.

Read the customer feedback between the two, hell...google something.

I'm not even trying to be a dick, I'm stating the obvious. If your gonna' be a dick to me, why don't you go make a website begging for people to argue with you, since you enjoy it so much.

Getting PM's from your forum members, harassing me over a simple console decision, is ridiculous.

I never disliked the Xbox, I only KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT that the PS3 in terms of Hardware, is superior to the fucking Xbox 360. I also know for a fucking fact, that the PS3 has a lower failure rate...If you don't believe me, go ask the entire internet, instead of a forum full of your buddies.

------------------------------------------------

EDIT: For a fucking admin, you have no clue in how to relate to people in a non-personal way. When your an administrator, you have to be directive towards the topic, without being a fucking dick. Because believe it or not, you probably do have people that browse these forums who aren't impressed with your tone or the way you direct yourself to people. Anything you say as an admin, can be held against you.

But instead, you'll probably find some off the wall sentence to make yourself feel big and bad in front of this crowd of people, thus placing a negative impact on my reputation. In which I have done nothing wrong to be treated in this manner.

So be a good admin, and lock the topic before further flaming ensues.

PM me if you want a 12 step program in Server Administration.