Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Choosing the right gaming system

Guest bruntm323

I had a xbox360 and it broke 3 times but good thing i had a warranty from best buy but i got tired of it breaking so i traded it and got a ps3 and it pwns.

Xbox = Standard Generation of Gaming and Online Play, no free online play.

Wii = Innovative Control Style offers for fun gameplay even with gaming concepts that seem very basic

PS3 = Blue Ray offer massive amounts of gaming time, and have a longer lifespan, free online play, PS3 is rather expensive, but according to date of this post, PS3 is starting to really show its own potential with its exclusive launches that no other console can handle. PS3 also only has a 0.2% Failure Rate compared to Xbox's near 50% Failure Rate.

Winner = PS3

Second = Xbox

Third = Wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 26 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wii = Innovative Control Style offers for fun gameplay even with gaming concepts that seem very basic

PS3 = Blue Ray offer massive amounts of gaming time, and have a longer lifespan, free online play, PS3 is rather expensive, but according to date of this post, PS3 is starting to really show its own potential with its exclusive launches that no other console can handle. PS3 also only has a 0.2% Failure Rate compared to Xbox's near 50% Failure Rate.

Winner = PS3

Second = Xbox

Third = Wii

In his honest opinion.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 26 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actually, its the truth.

Actually it's opinion. And crazy, if you think the Xbox has a 50% failure rate. Even more crazy if you think the PS3 has only 0.2% failure rate. As a matter of fact, I say we skip the bullshit and label you as insane.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 26 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Winner = PS3

Second = Xbox

Third = Wii

[sarcasm]That wasn't biased at all.[/sarcasm]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ May 26 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actually it's opinion. And crazy, if you think the Xbox has a 50% failure rate. Even more crazy if you think the PS3 has only 0.2% failure rate. As a matter of fact, I say we skip the bullshit and label you as insane.

The failure rates would change according to the amount of Units for xbox or PS3 sold, so there is really no perfectly accurate percentage, but it is the closest percentage (approx.) to this date.

Xbox's failure rate upon first released was around 30%-68%, which it went up for a short amount of time, it has lowered since then. Click for Xbox 360 Failure Rates

PS3's is of course...lower. Click for PS3 Failure Rates.

Both systems have pro's/con's.

But the true winner is still...The PS3.

Thanks for listening. You get what you pay for.

O and xbox360 fails with its 3 cores compared to ps3's cell broadband engine with 8 cores all running at 3.2 ghz each. O wait dont forget the 1080p that 360 can't reach. Cant wait for god of war 3, infamous is almost out, have KZ2. Halo gets old. Gears Of War is pretty cool though. Wish it was for both XD. I thought i made a right chose at buying a ps3.

But finnaly i live PC most. Of course.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ May 18 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have an elite and a 1st gen whitebox. Never had a RROD.

Mine was fine till I dropped a door on it. Then I sent it in, and returned it, and ended up getting two back, one of which is my elite =D 2 for 1 win.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 26 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Winner = PS3

Second = Xbox

Third = Wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PunePosse.exe @ May 26 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The failure rates would change according to the amount of Units for xbox or PS3 sold, so there is really no perfectly accurate percentage, but it is the closest percentage (approx.) to this date.

Xbox's failure rate upon first released was around 30%-68%, which it went up for a short amount of time, it has lowered since then. Click for Xbox 360 Failure Rates

PS3's is of course...lower. Click for PS3 Failure Rates.

Both systems have pro's/con's.

But the true winner is still...The PS3.

Thanks for listening. You get what you pay for.

Uh oh, fanboi alert! A fail of one at that. I love how the PS3 one says right in the title, "Sony Claims." Bud, I can claim my dick is 8 feet long. Does that make it true? When it comes to the Xbox 360 one, yes they are high. However, after a little looking, I'd say that the failure rate would be around 25-30%. Not 68%. I didn't find a single other report with claims that high.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ May 22 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm liking the fact that Macs are no where to be seen. :)

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Its because theyre so gay and useless that they dont fit on the spectrum period.</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NiteStalker @ May 22 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, cause anyone in their right mind games on a mac...

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">THANKS FINALLY</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milhouse @ May 23 2009, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I had a xbox360 and it broke 3 times but good thing i had a warranty from best buy but i got tired of it breaking so i traded it and got a ps3 and it pwns.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">well maybe if you treated it right it wouldnt break, dont complain if you cant take care of it! ive had my old 360 core package since launch and it has been used every day, without fail. It is the best thing ive ever spent 400 bucks on and i love it to death.

NEXT UP -- XBOX 720 - IT REVOLVES AROUND YOU, TWICE!</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boss @ May 28 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Its because theyre so gay and useless that they dont fit on the spectrum period.</span>

2 words: graphic design

BTW you can put more than one quote in a post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ May 26 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">AGREED! 360 rapes everything, nuff said, it has the games, OMG NO FREE ONLINE but its about 10x better than shitty sony online. it has the fan base, it has the warranty, it has the games. OH AND DID I MENTION THE GAMES?? oh my gawd ps3 has gran turismo and resistance..big fucking deal</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supernaut @ May 28 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

2 words: graphic design

BTW you can put more than one quote in a post.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Yes, Super, you are right. Macs are very good for artists of any kind. Music, movies and pictures are a little better on Macs, but honestly. PCs are better in everything else :P</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jillian @ May 23 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I love my Wii. Super Mario Galaxy is amazing!

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">omg another epic sig by longcat :3</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tstan914 @ May 28 2009, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow i love video games and i have friends. I have a ps3. So i guess this chart doesn't apply to me !

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">well arent you soooo cool then</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ May 28 2009, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Uh oh, fanboi alert! A fail of one at that. I love how the PS3 one says right in the title, "Sony Claims." Bud, I can claim my dick is 8 feet long. Does that make it true? When it comes to the Xbox 360 one, yes they are high. However, after a little looking, I'd say that the failure rate would be around 25-30%. Not 68%. I didn't find a single other report with claims that high.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">EPIC</span>