Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShadySTDs

Sammy.

Honestly..... i haven'e been in the community for this whole sammy thing but from my view.....

She is a nice lass that gets harrased by all the people on the server when she comes online axcept for a select few....

I have been on when this happens and basically just said....."shit guys why cant you just treat her normally like any1 else ... just coz she is girl doesn'e mean all this should happen..."

Of course ¾ or server laughed at this comment and the other ¼ agreed

But in my own view the best thing to do is to get someone un-related to the hoohaa to try and talk to sammy and explain what has happened and gone wrong and try to re-build the trust in the server and the people because if this happens =(UV)= will start to get a bad reputation and that wont be good for anybody

Rip this to pieces if you really want.... but its me opinion and i will stick by it

=(UVR)= Čħįķȅŋ Ãįŋŋȅя|Ti|

I have a dream! That one day, men and women of CSS will be able to hold hands, and look down on the vast world of CSS and not fight. I have a dream.

..lol, Well since its drama, I say everyone should laugh it off.

This is cause she was a SHE and everyone gave her too much attention and harassed her cause she was a girl. kinda what happened with ... tho i forget her rl name which you guys called her by.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chikendinner @ May 16 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Honestly..... i haven'e been in the community for this whole sammy thing but from my view.....

She is a nice lass that gets harrased by all the people on the server when she comes online axcept for a select few....

I have been on when this happens and basically just said....."shit guys why cant you just treat her normally like any1 else ... just coz she is girl doesn'e mean all this should happen..."

But in my own view the best thing to do is to get someone un-related to the hoohaa to try and talk to sammy and explain what has happened and gone wrong and try to re-build the trust in the server and the people because if this happens =(UV)= will start to get a bad reputation and that wont be good for anybody

Rip this to pieces if you really want.... but its me opinion and i will stick by it

I get shit all the time, the only difference between me and Sammy was Sammy fueled it on. She replied back to the perverted responses with more perverted responses.

You just need to know what to say and what not to say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chikendinner @ May 16 2009, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bitch be trippin in the internet we show bitches there places.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ May 15 2009, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

if you don't know how stupid it is giving out personal info to unknown people ... well i can't help you

i agree too but why did you guys have to harass her in her real life its enough to do it in css

but stay away from her real life. She shouldn't have given out that info, but you guys shouldn't have harassed her either.

First, sorry for the drama. This is not what I had intended. I told Supernaught and a couple others I am done. Sure, I have said things that I regret and I have told people information I shouldn't have but it's done. It truly is a pleasure to know all of you and this really has taught me a lot. Counterstrike was my place to escape and have fun when things where I live are all messed up. It was my outlet. And now that things here have drama (that I blame myself for) I think it's time that I move on from it and find something else to hold it's place.

Thank you all for everything. <3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ May 16 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

First, sorry for the drama. This is not what I had intended. I told Supernaught and a couple others I am done. Sure, I have said things that I regret and I have told people information I shouldn't have but it's done. It truly is a pleasure to know all of you and this really has taught me a lot. Counterstrike was my place to escape and have fun when things where I live are all messed up. It was my outlet. And now that things here have drama (that I blame myself for) I think it's time that I move on from it and find something else to hold it's place.

good bye it was fun playing css with you.

good luck with you life

sry to see you go like this

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ May 16 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Bye. Will miss you. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ May 16 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:(

Happy now fuckers?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gonepostal @ May 16 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You have a go at other people for "harassing her" but when she wants to leave the internet to get away from people like you, you're all upset.

Bye sammy, I advise you to come back in a coupla months with a new name, when everyone has forgotten about you. If you want to come back that is.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

i fucking miss you sammy :(