Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polis

Tankmans application for clan membership. [Accepted]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:14951787

IN GAME NAME: Tankman

JCS RECOMMENDATION: Bios, and night time scene asked me to be in the clan and to put tags up, but I'm not sure if he is JCS or not.

X-FIRE NAME: polity

PREVIOUS CLANS: hl. = Highly lethal

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: I love the server and believe I could contribute positively to its growth. I also have access to funds and would..make that will be no matter what contributing to the server I play on 8+ hours a day.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: WC3 Mod Server

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

PS. I realize I have been in a feud with Sizzler and TimeToDie. Yes it has gotten ugly lately, but I am willing to put it all behind us, I hope they can as well. I think we have been handling it immaturely..on both ends. I'm sure it doesn't bode well for my application but I have wanted to join and Night Time Scene asking me out of the blue to join prompted me to put this application in.

ill wait till i play with you polis before i can give my vote, although i do like that your willing to start over with Sizzler and TTD, it does show maturity, and thats a good thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jul 19 2007, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I vote yes.

You sound like a good guy but if there's any more flaming coming from you within the next few weeks, you're out.

Otherwise, that's a yes from me.

And dubnium, you don't play wcs, you don't know him, and your vote doesn't really count so why bother? tongue.gif

Ill vote yes ... But don’t blast me on the mic spam post (or any other post for that matter) when you and sizzler are bitch at each other ... Don’t drag my name in shit when i didn't say anything to you on that post ... Your an OK guy and I enjoy playing with you ... I may pick on you but its all fun and games ... Don’t take things to heart so much ... Its a game and words are just words ...

P.S. Have you ever thought that maybe Sizzler and I give you a hard time because we kind of deep down sort of like you hah (No Homo) dry.gif

I vote yes. Tankman has been voted into the clan. You can add tags to your name now. Congratulations! Please everyone welcome him in.