Sign in to follow this  
Guest [SI]MasterShake

[SI]MasterShake

Guest [SI]MasterShake

hello im MasterShake. i was banned by someone named George because a player named Notorious (not sure on spelling) got mad because i did host_framerate 8 for a few seconds. the server only had about three people in it and i stood right next to him i wasnt trying to cheat a win. i have been playing your Hide n Seek server a lot over the past few days and hope you will let me continue to play. i really enjoyed playing on your server.

*EDIT*

Dont know if this helps but when George banned me i had my host_framerate already set back to default he was just going on the notorious guys word

George = Phoenix2 = clan Leader. NO EXPLOITATION WHAT SO EVER OF ANYCOMMANDS. Im going to assume the ban might stay wait till phoenix says something

Guest [SI]MasterShake

alright it was only on for a few seconds but i understand. guess i can find a new server sad.gif

first server ive ever been banned on. first time ive ever tried that host_framerate

Play on our other servers, they are just as fun. But Still a few seconds to a minute, its all still exploitation and its not allowed

Guest Silent Assassin

In all fairness, you broke the rules. It doesnt matter how long you break them for, you broke them, you get whats coming to you. End of. + George can ban you he likes as they are HIS servers. Thats what people need to start realising.

Guest [SI]MasterShake

i know i broke the rules and i know now that George is the leader so i guess i have to find a new hide n seek server

Guest Silent Assassin

There you go,

in all fairness, its not as if your going with out the game?

Guest [SI]MasterShake

no he wasnt there it was me that notorious guy and one other i dont even think he joined when i was kicked