Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Swine Flu

My mom just had the flu a few days ago, though its gone now. The first victim of the Swine Flu had it for I believe about 25 days before dying. Only one school in my city was shut down. Dallas is always teh last to shut down schools. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Apr 30 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Then stop masturbating.

|_( )|_

But the Swine Flu is just a flu.

its not gonna kill all you.

it only affects the very young and very old, and i don't think that includes any of you.

Actually there claiming that it targets people 25-40 years of age.

We just had some freshman 2 dorm buildings over get it and an OSU medical center employee. For some reason Ohio is getting confirmed cases. No school cancellation yet though

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VictiM @ May 2 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

|_( )|_

But the Swine Flu is just a flu.

its not gonna kill all you.

it only affects the very young and very old, and i don't think that includes any of you.

The regular flu effects young and old people. The Swine Flu killed a baby in like Texas that was already having complications. Also the Regular flu has killed more people already this year.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ May 2 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The regular flu effects young and old people. The Swine Flu killed a baby in like Texas that was already having complications. Also the Regular flu has killed more people already this year.

the regular flu is already everywhere, its had time to spread and affect

any flu, will spread no matter what. Bitches are sneezing coughing, everywere when i went to the mall today, and they just wipe thier hands on the shit. I was going go 1 by 1 and blow thier shit in.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ May 2 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'll see you guys in Madagascar

That's the one with the talking zebra and that lion, right?

The swine flu can be cured rather easily in the United States and Canada and various countries around the world, however there are many where it can't be cured, for example, Mexico. The reason people are dying is because their immune systems are weakened because of some other ailment or because they just have a weak immune system, this swine flu isn't really something to worry about unless it's spreading at a very very rapid pace and EVERYONE is getting sick.

Guest ShadySTDs

For the sake of your education I hope not Chronx, you need every second they can drip what little knowledge your able to obtain into the now fermented gush in your head!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShadySTD's @ May 4 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

For the sake of your education I hope not Chronx, you need every second they can drip what little knowledge your able to obtain into the now fermented gush in your head!

You just got own'd

Courtesy of Shady.

:D

Guest Fohacidal

School is opening thursday now instead of staying closed for the rest of the week