Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Swine Flu

Guest Willis117

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Apr 28 2009, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

mmm tacos. More importantly VOLCANO TACOS. Did you people have those things??? AMAZING. Pisses me off that I can't get them from Taco Bell nowadays.

God Those are Delicious!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madmartigan @ Apr 28 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm ready for it

2751010361_83e165c38c.jpg

Right On Brother I've Got the Full Book about 20 bucks Gotta Love it.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Apr 29 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There is now like 7 cases of it near me. =|

Some people are freaking, my Chemistry teacher is just like

"It's not really a big deal, maybe 100 people will die, you don't see people making a big deal out of driving cars when over 100 people die in car crashes every week."

Which, he kind of has a point. XD

But I am going to still carry around hand sanitizer and use it every two seconds.XD

that really sucks chaos.

i hope you dont get sick with it.

and if anybody does get you sick ill fucking kill them myself :)

Guest Willis117

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Apr 29 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"It's not really a big deal, maybe 100 people will die, you don't see people making a big deal out of driving cars when over 100 people die in car crashes every week."

But I am going to still carry around hand sanitizer and use it every two seconds.XD

Well if You don't get sick at least you'll wear the skin off your hands rubbing them together so Much :D

I honestly think everyone is making a big deal about it, the seasonal flu kills thousands of people each year but since this a new a virus and there isn't a vaccine for it yet the united states is in panic i mean if you just maintain healthy habits stay away from people that seem like they're sick you'll be fine :) and there has only been 1 death in the U.S. so compare that to the 100+ cases of swine flu. You could just see it as another death from the flu :) so no worries :lol:

The regular flu has already killed 17,000 people this year.

The swine flu isn't as bad as the regular flu, the only reason it has such a big commotion over it is because instead of a new virus jumping from species to species...it jumps from species to species over and over again.

succulent meat touched on the fact I was making earlier.

This disease, is no more then a Focus Story Propaganda,

Obama's first year of miracles so far has produced a light upward push for our economy, and has shown promise, but people are still disappointed with the lack of immediate results like a lot of voters stupidly vote for. A Smart guy would take a little known mutation of the flu, track its devastation across america, and have our President-Hero come to the rescue as a stoic and adamant figure we could look too. Exactly the kind of figure he needs to become so that he could instill changes in our govt.

I don't know if thats true, but seriously? what the FUCK is the purpose of following the deaths of less then 200 people?

Guest some fag

Light headed, head ache, sore throat, coughing, runny nose, occasional stomach turning... That's me right now.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ Apr 29 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your chemistry teacher is kinda dumb if he can justify comparing vehicular accidents to viruses, srslay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Apr 30 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I was talking to danielle and she made a good point, 36,000 people a year die from influenza, Swine flu is less potent then the flu.

Some of you guys fail to see the point that its not targeting the usual "vulnerable" age groups, Im not getting all excited and paranoid but when its different its different, just let the media, over-protective moms and Mexicans worry about it

Have a friend you want dead?

Go out and do this:

SwineLick.jpg

You have a 1/10ish chance of dying yourself but then if you can pass it on to that asshole by sneezing or coughing on them and then they have a 1/10 chance of dying! WIN YOU SAY? Just make sure you are ok with losing 1/10th of your friends and family too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Apr 30 2009, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

succulent meat touched on the fact I was making earlier.

This disease, is no more then a Focus Story Propaganda,

Obama's first year of miracles so far has produced a light upward push for our economy, and has shown promise, but people are still disappointed with the lack of immediate results like a lot of voters stupidly vote for. A Smart guy would take a little known mutation of the flu, track its devastation across america, and have our President-Hero come to the rescue as a stoic and adamant figure we could look too. Exactly the kind of figure he needs to become so that he could instill changes in our govt.

I don't know if thats true, but seriously? what the FUCK is the purpose of following the deaths of less then 200 people?

...or it's May Sweeps and the media outlets are treating it the same way they did the Bird Flu. Not everything is some genius plot from Obama to make him look like the son of God :)

I thought the whole point of the scare was there was no way to prevent it, unlike the flu where there are vaccines that can help treat it. Even though it hasnt killed a lot of people....yet.....doesnt mean it won't. Sure the flu has killed more people already, but it's also had A LOT more time to spread around. Who's to say if this spreads, it won't have a mortality rate 3x higher than the flu.

On another note, I'm not scared of being sick from it, even though I live about 2 hours or so from mexico and the areas around me filled with illegals...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShadySTD's @ Apr 29 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No its not a Ultrabug it just is stronger than the flu we are used to!

H5N1 is still out there and bad ass, it is the ultra bug except when it transfer to humans so far it kills in clusters. That means it doesn't give enough time for the germination process when the disease is really spread! So far it is only randomly taking out families in Egypt.

As far as MRSA every one has it :rolleyes: it just gets past your immune system when you get sick. Common places MRSA is found arm pits and the nose. I don't feel like sourcing it but there was a article out not to long ago talking about not shaving your face or Crouch with the same razor if you shave your arm pits with it.

Trim yes, shave no.

Guest Fohacidal

School just closed again for another week due to 2 more confirmed cases... Im all up for days off but why for the love of god on the last month of my senior year? This is crazy...