Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Swine Flu

Guest ShadySTDs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Apr 28 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Apparently the same flu spread around the world a long time ago, it killed 50 million people.

They estimate the death tole of this one to be around 80 million.

its not the same as I stated before it is a mutation of swine with bird and human flu mixture. The fear not being talked about since it is a slow response flu than the H1N5 virus (Bird flu in the news a few years ago) that it could accept the H5N1 virus so that it has a longer germination period than it currently does causing a global pandemic killing thousands.

but you are referring the the swine flu of 1976 those people that where exposed and had it/vaccinated, same thing, do not have a immune response to this disease.

Im surprised it hasnt gotten into Arizona Officially since were next to Mexico but glad it hasnt.

Lol i got a fever and coughed at school and they were like OMG WTF GET AWAY FROM ME YOU GOT THE FLU.

Hope it devastates China, someone needs to take them down.

I seem to think about H5N1 when ever people talk about Swine Flu..... remember how people said that it was going to cause a huge problem? Same thing with MRSA, or aka, the "Superbug"! So what would this make the swine flu? The "Ultrabug"?

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Apr 29 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div align='center'>swineflu.jpg

Oh lawds I cant believe nobody else found this funny... well played my friend

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Apr 29 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

SHUTDOWNEVERYTHING.jpg

Honestly, I think people are overreacting. Mexico isn't exactly well-known for having a great health-care system.

Just throwing it out there that during the first couple of days people actually died, its a step up from coughing mind you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Apr 29 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just throwing it out there that during the first couple of days people actually died, its a step up from coughing mind you

Oh, I realize that. But you have to take into account how hygienic a city Mexico is paired with how accessible health-care is for the lower-class people. This is part of the reason why Mexico is the only place that have had any fatalities at this point in time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ Apr 28 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Apparently the same flu spread around the world a long time ago, it killed 50 million people.

They estimate the death tole of this one to be around 80 million.

Citation needed

http://www.smh.com.au/world/only-7-swine-f...90429-aml1.html

A massive 7 (I think 8 now [some little Mexican kid in Houston]) deaths world wide. I am not too concerned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GodzillA @ Apr 29 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Citation needed

http://www.smh.com.au/world/only-7-swine-f...90429-aml1.html

A massive 7 (I think 8 now [some little Mexican kid in Houston]) deaths world wide. I am not too concerned.

That may just be a means of curbing panic.

Guest ShadySTDs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bulldog @ Apr 29 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I seem to think about H5N1 when ever people talk about Swine Flu..... remember how people said that it was going to cause a huge problem? Same thing with MRSA, or aka, the "Superbug"! So what would this make the swine flu? The "Ultrabug"?

No its not a Ultrabug it just is stronger than the flu we are used to!

H5N1 is still out there and bad ass, it is the ultra bug except when it transfer to humans so far it kills in clusters. That means it doesn't give enough time for the germination process when the disease is really spread! So far it is only randomly taking out families in Egypt.

As far as MRSA every one has it :rolleyes: it just gets past your immune system when you get sick. Common places MRSA is found arm pits and the nose. I don't feel like sourcing it but there was a article out not to long ago talking about not shaving your face or Crouch with the same razor if you shave your arm pits with it.

[sarcasm]Must be the black plague coming to haunt us all over again.... MAYBE NORRIS CAN SAVE US?!!??!?!eleven!!@!?!oneoneeleven!?!?[/sarcasm]

Some kid said that at school today. I fake-coughed on him and he like shit his pants, lol.

There is now like 7 cases of it near me. =|

Some people are freaking, my Chemistry teacher is just like

"It's not really a big deal, maybe 100 people will die, you don't see people making a big deal out of driving cars when over 100 people die in car crashes every week."

Which, he kind of has a point. XD

But I am going to still carry around hand sanitizer and use it every two seconds.XD

Theres nothing to worry about.

Most cases in the U.S are mild and they make full recovery.

The reason the morality rate is what it is in Mexico is because their health care is shit and because blueballs is related to them.

I just saw on Yahoo that the CDC is beginning to fear that it has spread into near a pandemic stage. Then I also saw all the states that have confirmed cases, I threw up... which is a symptom... Fuck.