Sign in to follow this  
Guest Verpin

Serious talk right here.

Guest Verpin

As most of you know I am 4 Str 4 Stam Leather Belt the sexiest item in game. What most of you don't know is I am sexy in person as well.

http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=mikespics013.jpg

I am a speed junkie, adrenaline junkie. I owned a 2007 Suzuki Gsx-r 600 black on black it was the love of my life. I was coming home from riding one day when I hit a guard rail doin 55 and was hurt pretty bad. The physical pain was nothing compared to my broken heart. If I could have a bionical baby that would be the mother.

http://img412.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01789s.jpg

So with all that said I will be a personal slave and will do anything but gay sex and drugs with somone for a new street bike!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Apr 25 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't see the point of this topic other than humiliating yourself.

Agree with Kelso, you made yourself look like an asshole, and anyone who thinks so highly of himself yet does really stupid things like you do is an idiot in my book. (No offense.)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

i wonder if thats really him or not.

cuz he told me he was 19 so theres no way thats him

Guest Verpin

Haha it's a joke from which you wouldn't get unless you played on WC1 Server also why was this moved to serious debate/talk thread is it cause the topic says serious talk?

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Str 4 Stam Leather Belt @ Apr 25 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha it's a joke from which you wouldn't get unless you played on WC1 Server also why was this moved to serious debate/talk thread is it cause the topic says serious talk?

Lol idk who moved it or why.

But ya, if its really you, you just need to learn to be more selfless on forums to keep the mood a cool one. Sorry about your bike though.

- P2

Guest Verpin

lol it was from earlier when a couple of the regular wc players we were joking around. I thought I had posted this in the wc1 section.