Sign in to follow this  
Mithra Panties

Dragon Ball Evolution

It was actually pretty decent.

Spoiler Alert:

They mixed a lot of stories up to eliminate duality and ease the total story on people.

Piccolo is basically Garlic Jr, Emperor Pilaf and King Piccolo all mixed together with Mai, the girl who follows Pilaf around as his Henchmen (She is also a Shape shifter like Puar and Oolong) .

Goku is from outer space and does turn into a Oozaru like normally. But its only during an Eclipse instead of a full moon. But Piccolo for some reason has the ability to control him. They don't really state why so as they could obviously establish Goku's true heritage later I suppose.

Yamcha while in the show doesn't seem to have any martial arts or Ki ability, He instead uses gadgets along with Bulma.

Blah blah blah, Piccolo is free and collecting the Dragon Balls. Goku flirts with Chichi, Grandpa Gohan Dies. Goku gets pissed and goes in search of Muten Roshi with Bulma, then to find the dragon balls. Blah blah blah Yamcha shows up when everyone falls in a hole. Yamcha's greedy, Blah blah blah Piccolo makes Saibamen out of his blood. Blah blah blah, Mai steals the dragonballs Goku and gang already have and Piccolo starts summoning the Dragon. Blah blah blah Goku turns into a monkey, loses control, Roshi dies, Goku regains control, blows piccolo in half with a flying Kamehameha. Wishes Roshi back with dragonballs. Goku and Chichi flirt, then fight each other. Rollcredits.

Sharlott's taste in movies:

Watchman: OH MY FUCKING GOD IT SUCKED SOOOOOOOO MUCH... OMFGBBQSAUCEQQWTFHAXM4J0RSUXXXORZ

Dragon Ball Evolution: Well... I don't think it was that bad... It was pretty good. "It was actually pretty decent"

yep...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Apr 15 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Sharlott's taste in movies:

Watchman: OH MY FUCKING GOD IT SUCKED SOOOOOOOO MUCH... OMFGBBQSAUCEQQWTFHAXM4J0RSUXXXORZ

Dragon Ball Evolution: Well... I don't think it was that bad... It was pretty good. "It was actually pretty decent"

yep...

Watchmen couldn't keep my attention. I kept looking at my watch wanting to leave but couldn't cuz I didn't drive.

Dragonball I didn't pay for and it entertained me while I watched it. so I don't see the big deal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mithra Panties @ Apr 16 2009, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Watchmen couldn't keep my attention. I kept looking at my watch wanting to leave but couldn't cuz I didn't drive.

Dragonball I didn't pay for and it entertained me while I watched it. so I don't see the big deal.

It isn't a big deal..

just compiling your taste in movies.