Sign in to follow this  
Guest Decoy

votebanned

Guest Decoy

hey it me. decoy. finally votebanned from the wc server. definitely not the first time it has been attempted, but its the first time its ever gotten enough votes.

people have heard me mention it before and im going to say it again now that im officially a victim. i would like to thank the windbag moses, whos head is the cause of global warming, for encouraging everyone to voteban me, saying "he hacks everytime hes here". i have never used any sort of cheat on any uv servers and never will despite all the negativity towards me. im guessing dingo had something to do with it as well since he is usually the first person to try and voteban me. so here goes the usual garb about voteban abuse.

it is a privilege to have voteban. if people are going to voteban every single person that is better than them there wont be any people left on the server. i have already noticed a decline in the population, and im pretty sure i know where it has gone, and for what reasons. if they cant use it properly it should be removed. as the saying goes "you learn to appreciate things more after you have lost them". it doesnt have to be removed permanently. just long enough that they realize how much they miss it when its actually needed. hell go one step further and make a backup of the banned list and remove that for a while too. let all those freaks back in and then watch them squirm.

now its off to the ska server

heres my steamid STEAM_0:0:6841270. go search steambans for it. dont be too surprised if it isnt there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decoy @ Jul 13 2007, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hey it me. decoy. finally votebanned from the wc server. definitely not the first time it has been attempted, but its the first time its ever gotten enough votes.

people have heard me mention it before and im going to say it again now that im officially a victim. i would like to thank the windbag moses, whos head is the cause of global warming, for encouraging everyone to voteban me, saying "he hacks everytime hes here". i have never used any sort of cheat on any uv servers and never will despite all the negativity towards me. im guessing dingo had something to do with it as well since he is usually the first person to try and voteban me. so here goes the usual garb about voteban abuse.

it is a privilege to have voteban. if people are going to voteban every single person that is better than them there wont be any people left on the server. i have already noticed a decline in the population, and im pretty sure i know where it has gone, and for what reasons. if they cant use it properly it should be removed. as the saying goes "you learn to appreciate things more after you have lost them". it doesnt have to be removed permanently. just long enough that they realize how much they miss it when its actually needed. hell go one step further and make a backup of the banned list and remove that for a while too. let all those freaks back in and then watch them squirm.

now its off to the ska server

heres my steamid STEAM_0:0:6841270. go search steambans for it. dont be too surprised if it isnt there.

LOL!!! OK, first thing is that votebans are only 30 minutes. Secondly, pulling our banned list would be like the stupidest thing we've ever done. Third, we just moved the server so people might not have it on favorites yet and that explains a decline in traffic. Fourth, we're not going to get rid of voteban. And finally Fifth, I wouldn't even want to go in a server where all of our oddities went.

Honestly, i think that your reaction went a little overboard, while you may be a "victim" as you say i dont know i think i played with you once no problems.

Do not think you know where our population has gone, new IP and more than half of the regulars never went on the forums so they dont have the new ip, we are going to have low traffic for a few weeks.

And your input "and now off to the sKa server" Was not necessary, it was obviously an added attempt to get you unbanned because UV had members go there. Honestly, you arent that important, atleast not to me. Still point being it wasnt necessary.