Sign in to follow this  
FinalFantasyXIII

Need Some Help plz!

For some strange reason one day i was playing css i quite the game played WoW for awhile then game back in css and i could not hear anyones mics yet i can hear sound. I tried re-installing, i boosted the voice transmit volume but when i applied and quite out i came back to it and it was 0% again (wtf?), and i tried different headphones (like that helped) and it still would not work any help here? and i have tried configuring the steam voice settings and well not help there <_<

P.S. im not much of a tech guy lol

is no talk on?

if that is it then ><

you might have put it on because you thought some people were really annoying ><

if that is so it wont help to reinstall make it so it resets css when it boots up and that should fix it forgot the command sorry

sv_novoice is the command I think

Maybe just sv_voice.

Edit: Delete your config.cfg. Best way to fix this. Don't reinstall CSS. That just makes mindless downloading. If CSS ever gets perma fucked up, and deleting your config.cfg doesn't work, just delete the cstrike folder. Back up your maps and models folders first.

i know there is a conmand to have all the settings in css restart everytime you play but i forgot it if you find that out you could do that and it should fix it ><

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clay @ Apr 12 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

sv_novoice is the command I think

Maybe just sv_voice.

Edit: Delete your config.cfg. Best way to fix this. Don't reinstall CSS. That just makes mindless downloading. If CSS ever gets perma fucked up, and deleting your config.cfg doesn't work, just delete the cstrike folder. Back up your maps and models folders first.

Ill try this and hopefully it will work if not then just forget it....ill use some other computer