Sign in to follow this  
Atticus

s[K]a server

Guest Metal Militia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Jul 11 2007, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

George can i post the ip just if people want it? I don't mean to steal all the wc3 players but just if they want to. I can PM it if you want.

Can I post the Ips for NBK servers.

To be honest 1. You obviously can't advertise other servers here and 2. I'm not worried about losing players to other WC3 servers because our administration is far better than any other clan that I know of. At this moment w/o Blaze and Silent our server is almost problem free.

Guest RaNdOm GuY

Except for the fact that with the new I.P., most people think its gone. Theres been at most, 7 people in all day I believe. So until more people figure out that you have to go on the forums, I'll be playing on either Waffles WC3 or my clan's.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Jul 12 2007, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Is the clan s[K]a for people who like ska music? Thats just a tad misleading.

Hahah .... I hope i start to see alot less of waffle ... Waylon droped the s[K]a tag lastnight becuase waffle joined it ;P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Jul 12 2007, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hahah .... I hope i start to see alot less of waffle ... Waylon droped the s[K]a tag lastnight becuase waffle joined it ;P

That made me LoL.

TimeToDie i would be glad if you died really i would. Also phoenix i'm not asking you so you can stuff it. Also if you think "stuff it" is flaming then you are a -----.