Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

BUY ME THIS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Apr 2 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And what if you were cooking? Then it just randomly jumped into whatever you're cooking and fried to death o___o

Then you make the best of the situation. Eat it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Apr 3 2009, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You're right, fuck it. I'm going to go throw my cat on the frying pan because I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

HELL YEAH

FUCK YEAH MAN! DON'T FORGET THE SALT!

yo mang wen i hit lik 1000 poats i wil be lyk 'i hav 1000 paaots bitch' and den i wil hav teh wemenz suk on my peepee and party al nite long

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Apr 3 2009, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

yo mang wen i hit lik 1000 poats i wil be lyk 'i hav 1000 paaots bitch' and den i wil hav teh wemenz suk on my peepee and party al nite long

Seriously? Women suck on your cawk for 1000 posts?

1000 GET

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (niC- @ Apr 2 2009, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't know if I want one anymore.. $250 for an animal that jumps into a wall for no reason.

A friend of mine had one a while back and she said it jumped at her TV and died.

And what if you were cooking? Then it just randomly jumped into whatever you're cooking and fried to death o___o

lol win