Sign in to follow this  
exploit

Out of Service

I'll be out for awhile. No counter strike til I get a new gfx card. I believe my current one is overheated or some crap like that. It's a 8600 GTS, preset at factory overclock, and my friend thinks thats the reason why I crash whenever I play ANY type of game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (exploit @ Mar 28 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'll be out for awhile. No counter strike til I get a new gfx card. I believe my current one is overheated or some crap like that. It's a 8600 GTS, preset at factory overclock, and my friend thinks thats the reason why I crash whenever I play ANY type of game.

Dam =[ no back ups?

I might be getting a Radeon HD 4850 512MB for 130 and getting so more fans so that this doesnt happen again. I only had the 8600 GTS for a year... Well I dont like nvidia >.< so dont bother telling me about the warranty :P

I need to get a new one sometime soon now, currently working on a shitty little $75 video card. Any suggestions on a good one? (or two, I run two moniters and my TV as well)

I'll just figured out its not the gfx card, its the sound card >.< Well cheaper on me I guess lol

The problem is whenever I have like vent running, WoW crashes and when the In-Game Voice Chat for CSS is enabled, I crash too. Just found that out by running Vent on my laptop and just playing games. So new sound card here I come!!!

I like my GTX 260 and it was not that over the top pricewise... I can run most of my games at full gfx with decent FPS 150-200 With max settings avg on the WCS sever and that is when people are nade spamming on dust two with the Dynamic lighting on...I can not wait to get my other two GTX 260s sigh. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814150330 about 240 bucks not counting Shiping cost and all that crap >.>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrunkenMonkey @ Mar 30 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like my GTX 260 and it was not that over the top pricewise... I can run most of my games at full gfx with decent FPS 150-200 With max settings avg on the WCS sever and that is when people are nade spamming on dust two with the Dynamic lighting on...I can not wait to get my other two GTX 260s sigh. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814150330 about 240 bucks not counting Shiping cost and all that crap >.>
Was actually just looking at that. I believe it will be my next purchase =)

Cool cool... I was looking thu the list for that card and their are a few cheaper ones a few Anus and what not but I like my XFX >.> it really shines if you have a MOBO that sopports DDR3 Ram >.>....Hey I know my new job promoting Nvidia crap >.>