Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

New Car

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 31 2009, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You gonna try to burn me on some spelling mistakes. you are a true HOMOSEXUAL. You have plenty of spelling mistakes. I dont spend my life on the computer like you so it dont mean much to me. and me CaPtIlIzInG random words "ITS BECAUSE IM POINTING SOMETHING OUT" and nice job looking on the internet about Spark plugs and glow plugs. It makes you look much more of a Tool when you try to sound smart.

P.s Propane can be used in Diesels too.

P.s.s I believe you just got :tank: <If you dont know what that means you got TANKED! also meaning your a JACKASS

Oh, but I don't have any spelling mistakes, but if I do, feel free to point them out to me- it would certainly help you out by making me look like a fool, but really- the significance of the whole spelling situation is you type like a retard, but you're calling me one- where I at the very least (regardless of who's right or wrong), can spell properly and form proper sentences.

Looking on the internet? What the fuck are you talking about? I typed that up in like, 30 seconds while I was dead in a round of Gears of War. When you're into cars and trucks like I am (specifically trucks), you enjoy learning about how they work, and trust me, spark plugs and glow plugs is elementary.

Propane can be used in diesels as an additive, yes, just like nitrous oxide, however, diesel engines can't run solely on propane like gasoline engines can, and that's what I was getting at- whether you're running on gasoline or propane, or any combination of the two, that's how it works.

P.S. You just got owned again. I lost track, but for the record, you're still at zero, and I'm just racking up the points.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 31 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not my fault. i just tried to prove my point

There was no point to prove other than you have no clue what you're talking about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Mar 31 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

there was no point to prove for you exept trying to convince everyone that your not lieing.

He proved his point.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Mar 31 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You gonna try to burn me on some spelling mistakes. you are a true HOMOSEXUAL. You have plenty of spelling mistakes. I dont spend my life on the computer like you so it dont mean much to me. and me CaPtIlIzInG random words "ITS BECAUSE IM POINTING SOMETHING OUT" and nice job looking on the internet about Spark plugs and glow plugs. It makes you look much more of a Tool when you try to sound smart.

P.s Propane can be used in Diesels too.

P.s.s I believe you just got :tank: <If you dont know what that means you got TANKED! also meaning your a JACKASS

Stop flaming. Your idiotic remarks just help feed the fire.

This section seriously needs a moderator, this fool is still going on about non issues. I seriously wish I could just ban you from the forums because this is getting ridiculous, if you can't form an argument without being mature about it then gtfo, noone wants to read your spam.

Guest some fag

I want a response. It's fun watching people dig themselves into a hole through their own stupidity.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aereon @ Mar 31 2009, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This section seriously needs a moderator, this fool is still going on about non issues. I seriously wish I could just ban you from the forums because this is getting ridiculous, if you can't form an argument without being mature about it then gtfo, noone wants to read your spam.

i already ask oreo when we were thinking about making this sub forum.

he said no.

D:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Mar 31 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh, but I don't have any spelling mistakes, but if I do, feel free to point them out to me- it would certainly help you out by making me look like a fool, but really- the significance of the whole spelling situation is you type like a retard, but you're calling me one- where I at the very least (regardless of who's right or wrong), can spell properly and form proper sentences.

Looking on the internet? What the fuck are you talking about? I typed that up in like, 30 seconds while I was dead in a round of Gears of War. When you're into cars and trucks like I am (specifically trucks), you enjoy learning about how they work, and trust me, spark plugs and glow plugs is elementary.

Propane can be used in diesels as an additive, yes, just like nitrous oxide, however, diesel engines can't run solely on propane like gasoline engines can, and that's what I was getting at- whether you're running on gasoline or propane, or any combination of the two, that's how it works.

P.S. You just got owned again. I lost track, but for the record, you're still at zero, and I'm just racking up the points.

Im not gonna point out spelling mistakes about you cause i could give a shit less. And me not spelling in correct sentences, this aint high school lil boy. I doubt anyone cares as long as they know what it means. And yea they shit you said abotu ASE cert. is off the internet. i seen something almost exactly as you said it... But seems you are telling on me im not gonna "FEED THE FIRE"

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 1 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Im not gonna point out spelling mistakes about you cause i could give a shit less. And me not spelling in correct sentences, this aint high school lil boy. I doubt anyone cares as long as they know what it means. And yea they shit you said abotu ASE cert. is off the internet. i seen something almost exactly as you said it... But seems you are telling on me im not gonna "FEED THE FIRE"

Don't make claims if you can't back them up- LOL. You have no right to call anyone retarded when you can't even look like a civil, educated person. You just keep digging the hole deeper.

The shit I said about ASE certification is off the top of my head. I know what I'm talking about because I was curious about ASE when I saw that shit getting my Jeep inspected. I wasn't sure what it was so I looked it up- it's up my alley, considering it's a part of what I want my future to be, so yeah, I looked it up on the internet... About a year and a half ago. BTW, stop making shit up, you didn't see anything "almost exactly as I said it", because if you had, you would have realized that you don't just "take a test" to get it, as you claimed you had done, tool.

Again, you can chock this up as you getting owned. 3 times since I've started calling it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Apr 1 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Don't make claims if you can't back them up- LOL. You have no right to call anyone retarded when you can't even look like a civil, educated person. You just keep digging the hole deeper.

The shit I said about ASE certification is off the top of my head. I know what I'm talking about because I was curious about ASE when I saw that shit getting my Jeep inspected. I wasn't sure what it was so I looked it up- it's up my alley, considering it's a part of what I want my future to be, so yeah, I looked it up on the internet... About a year and a half ago. BTW, stop making shit up, you didn't see anything "almost exactly as I said it", because if you had, you would have realized that you don't just "take a test" to get it, as you claimed you had done, tool.

Again, you can chock this up as you getting owned. 3 times since I've started calling it.

Dude your not ASE certified like i am. All you do is sign up on the internet. pay the fee and take the test at a college that holds it. you dont need to take any courses to be eligible to take the test. I took one of the tests when i was in High School. Only one digging a hole here is you. Stop putting your input on something your not sure about.. But as of now i dont see anyone reading this so i dont know who your trying to prove yourself to, or impress. Maybe its Chaos!?!?!

check it WWW.ASE.COM :happybday:

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 2 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude your not ASE certified like i am. All you do is sign up on the internet. pay the fee and take the test at a college that holds it. you dont need to take any courses to be eligible to take the test. I took one of the tests when i was in High School. Only one digging a hole here is you. Stop putting your input on something your not sure about.. But as of now i dont see anyone reading this so i dont know who your trying to prove yourself to, or impress. Maybe its Chaos!?!?!

check it WWW.ASE.COM :happybday:

LOL!

Yeah- right, so you're telling me in highschool, you had sufficient knowledge to just pass the tests to become ASE certified? God, you make me laugh, and if thats the case, then ASE doesn't mean much, now does it? I still don't believe you because of your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject here, and your childlike condition where you go on having temper tantrums through your keyboard. You can take the test, but I HIGHLY doubt anyone like yourself would pass, unless you're simply just autistic and, while you're retarded at everything else, you're a genius when it comes down to cars. However- you've proven you don't, so I don't know what to think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butt-Hole Surfer @ Apr 2 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

YOUR CARS FAIL

If you're talking to me, do you even have a car?

Do you even have your license for that matter?

I wouldn't be talking if you don't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Apr 2 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL!

Yeah- right, so you're telling me in highschool, you had sufficient knowledge to just pass the tests to become ASE certified? God, you make me laugh, and if thats the case, then ASE doesn't mean much, now does it? I still don't believe you because of your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject here, and your childlike condition where you go on having temper tantrums through your keyboard. You can take the test, but I HIGHLY doubt anyone like yourself would pass, unless you're simply just autistic and, while you're retarded at everything else, you're a genius when it comes down to cars. However- you've proven you don't, so I don't know what to think.

Everything you just said there made everyone stupider. If you go to HIGH SCHOOL not a ALTERNATIVE ED. like you must go to. They have a Auto program. or Program's. And you say I lack knowledge. Your this one saying you need to go to college b4 you can get ASE certified. thats the Stupidest shit i ever herd. And now you gotta sort to name calling, and calling people childish thats real mature. I think you otta look in the mirror

And why are you getting so mad? Just because you fucked up again saying stuff you are not sure of.. Im not gonna sit here and prove myself to a twit. Im gonna let you reply to yourself so you can feel like you had the glory of "Trying to burn me" Think it over a day or two. ill be back to look and laugh.

:usaflag:

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 2 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Everything you just said there made everyone stupider. If you go to HIGH SCHOOL not a ALTERNATIVE ED. like you must go to. They have a Auto program. or Program's. And you say I lack knowledge. Your this one saying you need to go to college b4 you can get ASE certified. thats the Stupidest shit i ever herd. And now you gotta sort to name calling, and calling people childish thats real mature. I think you otta look in the mirror

And why are you getting so mad? Just because you fucked up again saying stuff you are not sure of.. Im not gonna sit here and prove myself to a twit. Im gonna let you reply to yourself so you can feel like you had the glory of "Trying to burn me" Think it over a day or two. ill be back to look and laugh.

Kid, you have no room to talk about anything. You've made a fool of yourself left and right, and no matter what certification you have, you still haven't gotten a clue what you're talking about, at least that's what you've shown us so far.

But really, you're trying to twist my words- if you go and read (I know its hard for you) my posts, I said you need some sort of education on whichever ASE cert. you're going for, and like I said, technical school. You got it at the highschool level? Great- doesn't matter, you still don't know what you're talking about because experience > any certification around.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 2 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

3695d1074514651-haha-funny-pic-e-thug.jpg

Yeah but HoeStomper is a fucking idiot, douche, and a retard. He a winner. For being "ASE" certified Hoe, you seem not to know anything about cars. What makes people less supportive of him is his attitude, he thinks hes some kind of hardass with all the answers whens hes really just a fat smelly twat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Apr 2 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kid, you have no room to talk about anything. You've made a fool of yourself left and right, and no matter what certification you have, you still haven't gotten a clue what you're talking about, at least that's what you've shown us so far.

But really, you're trying to twist my words- if you go and read (I know its hard for you) my posts, I said you need some sort of education on whichever ASE cert. you're going for, and like I said, technical school. You got it at the highschool level? Great- doesn't matter, you still don't know what you're talking about because experience > any certification around.

You say the same thing over and over. You seem so badass.

It makes you look cool

:rockon:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Santa' @ Apr 2 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah but HoeStomper is a fucking idiot, douche, and a retard. He a winner. For being "ASE" certified Hoe, you seem not to know anything about cars. What makes people less supportive of him is his attitude, he thinks hes some kind of hardass with all the answers whens hes really just a fat smelly twat.

You always say that but i see nothing supporting you knowing anything about cars.

Im not gonna argue like i said b4 like 5 posts ago cause you guys have nothing. You talk the talk but dont walk the walk.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 2 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You say the same thing over and over. You seem so badass.

It makes you look cool

:rockon:

You seem to care a lot about what makes you look cool and what doesn't. I could care less how I look on these forums. Anyone who's been here for more than a week would know that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 2 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You always say that but i see nothing supporting you knowing anything about cars.

Im not gonna argue like i said b4 like 5 posts ago cause you guys have nothing. You talk the talk but dont walk the walk.

LOL

Yeah, ok, and you've proven yourself, right? As this forum grows and matures, and becomes more popular, you will see you truly don't know much.

Such a tool. Go play with your matchbox cars.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoeStomper @ Apr 2 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OH THE IRONY!!11one!1