Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix

Should I rejoin =(UV)=?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jul 9 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well what you guys say, should I rejoin =(UV)= or not? You guys are doing well now and I was wondering, maybe, should I get back in?

What about spartan?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jul 9 2007, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well what you guys say, should I rejoin =(UV)= or not? You guys are doing well now and I was wondering, maybe, should I get back in?

Yes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jul 9 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i think you should join up.

Guest spartan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 9 2007, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What about spartan?

What about me. Why would I want to join this clan. I don't want to come back to =(UV)=, when I left/got kicked, I promised myself I would never return to =(UV)=. Besides no one ever payed attention to me when I was leader, no one ever did. Phoenix if you want to join then go ahead I don't give a rats ass. {WoH} doesn't exist anyways, were with =[LSS]= now. I found my place as a leader with them. Join =(UV)= as =(UV)=Phoenix or =[LSS]= as =[LSS]=Phoenix, it's your choice but if you join =(UV)= and something happens and you leave, don't come to =[LSS]= I might not welcome you kindly or I wont welcome you at all.

By the way...Lord Of Dogtown if your reading this...thank god your back in =(UV)= at least now they have a real sheriff in town to lay down the law and lay it down hard.

Neither friend nor foe to the majority of =(UV)=,

=[LSS]=Spartan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spartan @ Jul 10 2007, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What about me. Why would I want to join this clan. I don't want to come back to =(UV)=, when I left/got kicked, I promised myself I would never return to =(UV)=. Besides no one ever payed attention to me when I was leader, no one ever did. Phoenix if you want to join then go ahead I don't give a rats ass. {WoH} doesn't exist anyways, were with =[LSS]= now. I found my place as a leader with them. Join =(UV)= as =(UV)=Phoenix or =[LSS]= as =[LSS]=Phoenix, it's your choice but if you join =(UV)= and something happens and you leave, don't come to =[LSS]= I might not welcome you kindly or I wont welcome you at all.

By the way...Lord Of Dogtown if your reading this...thank god your back in =(UV)= at least now they have a real sheriff in town to lay down the law and lay it down hard.

Neither friend nor foe to the majority of =(UV)=,

=[LSS]=Spartan

I didn't mean it in that way Spartan. I meant you and Phoenix1 were good friends I thought and then I said like what about his place in your clan.

Guest spartan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 10 2007, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I didn't mean it in that way Spartan. I meant you and Phoenix1 were good friends I thought and then I said like what about his place in your clan.

And we still are good friends...I think...I'm just stating that its his decision if he wants to leave me and join =(UV)= then I have know problem...I'm not stopping him...it will just piss me off. But whatever. He has a good place in {WoH} and since {WoH} merged with =[LSS]= he would still have a good place. But like I said it's his decision.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spartan @ Jul 11 2007, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And we still are good friends...I think...I'm just stating that its his decision if he wants to leave me and join =(UV)= then I have know problem...I'm not stopping him...it will just piss me off. But whatever. He has a good place in {WoH} and since {WoH} merged with =[LSS]= he would still have a good place. But like I said it's his decision.

I wouldn't trust him if I were you.

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spartan @ Jul 11 2007, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Spartan is a horrible leader.

Guest spartan

I'm a bad leader wow...CC90

You know whos idea it was to bring back UV?

MINE!!!

Without me this clan wouldn't have existed. Remember your talking about an Original [uV] Clan Member.

I deserve a little more respect for helping with the re-creation of UV after all who was the first person to buy the UV server? ME!!!

When I wasted $5,000 for this clan did I get respect? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spartan @ Jul 12 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm a bad leader wow...CC90

You know whos idea it was to bring back UV?

MINE!!!

Without me this clan wouldn't have existed. Remember your talking about an Original [uV] Clan Member.

I deserve a little more respect for helping with the re-creation of UV after all who was the first person to buy the UV server? ME!!!

When I wasted $5,000 for this clan did I get respect? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

No, you rightfully deserved that comment. Yea, thats right, I read what you wrote on woh forums.

Guest spartan

Oh and Đ&Ğ go fuck yourself. He should trust me...why...because I'm actually fair to people I like. Ok so don't say shit.

Guest spartan

What did I say CC90...because Omega Nemesis has been going on my name so he could do some shit to the WoH Forums

Guest cc90z
Originally posted by Spartan

We wont have to come back here at all. This will be entirely different from what happened with =(UV)= Clan. Remember Cyanide you went on my name when we merged with =(UV)=, remember I got my admin takin from me because of it. =(UV)= Clan is different from =[LSS]= because =[LSS]= doesn't have complete assholes like CC90, Phoenix 2, and all the other dumbasses of =(UV)= that made the clan suck. Trust me this won't be like =(UV)='s merge with us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spartan @ Jul 12 2007, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh and Đ&Ğ go fuck yourself. He should trust me...why...because I'm actually fair to people I like. Ok so don't say shit.

Wow you really stupid. I meant I wouldn't trust phoenix1.