Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

Got a Iphone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Mar 21 2009, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No i have nothing cuz u cant even get in the main menu, its locked, with out a sim, but im selling it anyway.

You can still unlock it..

I'd keep it for my benefit if I were you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Mar 21 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The 3G has been jailbroken almost since it's release.

The "yellowsn0w" unlock has been out for a months already.

It can be hacked.

You can tell by looking at the back.

If it's black/white, it's 3G.

If it's silver, it's the 2G.

There are different versions of the 3G and if you have the latest version of the 3G, you require a "turbo sim card" to use it, but the downside about using the turbo sim card is your signal is basically zero.

Don't take my word for it, I just heard this from a co-worker of mine. Her husband bought a 2.1 (or something) version 3G iphone for 60 bucks from a crack head and the husband is using it with a turbo sim card.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (exploit @ Mar 23 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There are different versions of the 3G and if you have the latest version of the 3G, you require a "turbo sim card" to use it, but the downside about using the turbo sim card is your signal is basically zero.

Don't take my word for it, I just heard this from a co-worker of mine. Her husband bought a 2.1 (or something) version 3G iphone for 60 bucks from a crack head and the husband is using it with a turbo sim card.

If you're talking about "2.1" firmware, then it has nothing to do with it.

All the hacks are hardware based, the firmware has nothing to do with it, unless you use "yellosn0w," and need your baseband to stay at a certain version.