Sign in to follow this  
Guest starscream

WTF?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Mar 27 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Someone should buy him CSS

yeah there was a problem with Longcats copy and i dont know what

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrilla @ Apr 10 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

this is the biggest win that I have ever been somewhat involved in... SCW here... talking... to =UV=... *jawdrop*

yeah well people are still wanting me to play the game with you all but as i dont have a copy i cant do it lol

but new vid for you all

Ian - Lonely

Ian - Take Me Back

I.....I just don't understand why you continue to take this abuse from people on the internet.... it doesn't make any sense to me

to be honest the abuse is what makes me do it more and anyway the abuse dont affect me at all

ok i`l explain it better basically the more people that hate me the more songs i do to annoy them

hey, what's up bud! try not to double post. I don't know you very well and I doubt you even know me, but nice to meet you. I'm Napoodo and you must be the singer all over youtube. Anywho, I am pretty sure there are thousands... if not millions of haters out there so you better make atleast 100 - 1000 videos a day to fulfill your dreams 1 hater = 1 video I assume. I am not one of them just putting it out there. and hey, your interview seemed much nicer than your songs =P and just for the lulz, you should have said maybe you were an alien or maybe not hah.

anyways off with my rambling, great meeting you here and I sincerely hope to see you on our clan servers! please keep in touch with us not only here but in our general chat (THE PUB) area as well because that's where most of our members go to chat and share a piece of their mind. I am pretty sure you will meet much much more people and even make a few friends. Unless you have already been there.

Now, I am pretty sure you are busy making more videos! so keep at it! and good luck with your future endeavors.(aka wishes dreams etc.)

hey, what's up bud! try not to double post. I don't know you very well and I doubt you even know me, but nice to meet you. I'm Napoodo and you must be the singer all over youtube. Anywho, I am pretty sure there are thousands... if not millions of haters out there so you better make atleast 100 - 1000 videos a day to fulfill your dreams 1 hater = 1 video I assume. I am not one of them just putting it out there. and hey, your interview seemed much nicer than your songs =P and just for the lulz, you should have said maybe you were an alien or maybe not hah.

anyways off with my rambling, great meeting you here and I sincerely hope to see you on our clan servers! please keep in touch with us not only here but in our general chat (THE PUB) area as well because that's where most of our members go to chat and share a piece of their mind. I am pretty sure you will meet much much more people and even make a few friends. Unless you have already been there.

Now, I am pretty sure you are busy making more videos! so keep at it! and good luck with your future endeavors.(aka wishes dreams etc.)

ohh dont worry about it man trust me if you wanna see haters go to this site http://encyclopediadramatica.com/SUPERCOOLWILLOW and trust me be prepared for a lot of bad stuff thats not even blooming true.

but basically i live by this part really and thats "the more they hate me the more i do" and thats what keeps me going so basically by them hating me i do more which annoys them then they do some more hating and i do more vids so in turn its quite funny really cause no matter what they do they wont get me to stop doing what i love.

ohh dont worry about it man trust me if you wanna see haters go to this site http://encyclopediadramatica.com/SUPERCOOLWILLOW and trust me be prepared for a lot of bad stuff thats not even blooming true.

but basically i live by this part really and thats "the more they hate me the more i do" and thats what keeps me going so basically by them hating me i do more which annoys them then they do some more hating and i do more vids so in turn its quite funny really cause no matter what they do they wont get me to stop doing what i love.

lol To be Honest here, you singing arn't the best. they are terrible actually. but the fact that you have the guts to stand up to thousands if not millions of viewers and their criticisms make you an awesome person. So keep it up, I will still abide to my own opinion though your songs suck. :P

lol To be Honest here, you singing arn't the best. they are terrible actually. but the fact that you have the guts to stand up to thousands if not millions of viewers and their criticisms make you an awesome person. So keep it up, I will still abide to my own opinion though your songs suck. :P

dont worry i know i suck lol but acutally in the last few there has been improvements but yeah it does take a lot to stand up and do it