Sign in to follow this  
timmatahii

NO SONE OF A BIA!

I burnt my new mother board 1*@^@^38

I forgot to ground my self with the braclet thing.. i felt a shock. sure enough wouldnt start up... i hate my life... just going to take god damn thing to comp usa and have them fix damn thing..

Yah it happens once to everyone when there starting on computers, i First ESD my computer when i was 7 damb i miss that apple II. I still have dreams of beating number munchers! That was there only good computer they have ever made. Off Topic lol

I sugest that you also get an ESD mat i find them pretty helpfull. So what was it exactly that u toasted, hopefully it was a cheep ECS mobo. They suck dont buy them! happy.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Tea @ Feb 28 2007, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yah it happens once to everyone when there starting on computers, i First ESD my computer when i was 7 damb i miss that apple II. I still have dreams of beating number munchers! That was there only good computer they have ever made. Off Topic lol

I sugest that you also get an ESD mat i find them pretty helpfull. So what was it exactly that u toasted, hopefully it was a cheep ECS mobo. They suck dont buy them! happy.gif

i bought a ASUS its got 1000 reviewes on new egg alld good...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Tea @ Feb 28 2007, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Coin trust me its very easy, i killed 20 computers at my old school so we would get new ones laugh.gif

LOL, well I already smashed 2 computers with hammers, with my friends. Lots of fun!!! Try it yourself, I got an old computer lying somewhere and i can smash it when i want, maybe this summer biggrin.gif

taking it to best buy. I hope its just a matter of my power supply being bad..

Who knows, i just bought the mother board so i can alway send back for new one... but who knows..

Sign in to follow this